Blueprint would see 4,000 housing units and nearly a million square feet of retail and office space built over the next 35 years at LeBreton Flats, along with more than 30 acres of parks.
Awards recognize remarkable Canadians who have made an outstanding contribution to the creation and promotion of our country’s culture, literary heritage and historical knowledge.
Carbonbase offers an easy and rewarding way to offset your carbon footprint
- New bylaw would restrict short-term rentals on Airbnb and other similar platforms to a host's primary residence.
Ottawa’s Fastest Growing Companies: Expansion in the cards for e-commerce gaming enterprise Hit Point PressThe firm had its most successful year yet in 2020, boasting more than $4.5 million in global sales.
- Local clubs on track for record revenues in 2021 before provincially mandated shutdown, owners and managers say.
The flagship two-year degree program offers professionals and rising executives the opportunity to hone their skills in a variety of areas including leadership, communication and team management.
Local firm's touchless passport verification system has gained further urgency during the pandemic as airports look to eliminate as many high-touch points of contact as possible.
- Business and community leaders have a profound opportunity and responsibility to rally around a vision for the future of Ottawa that will impact our city, our region and our country.
Kingston’s Spectra Plasmonics pilots rapid tests to find ‘fingerprints’ of toxic contaminants in street drugs
The firm’s drug analysis system identifies the unique chemical 'fingerprints' of various substances and can detect the presence of dangerous contaminants such as fentanyl.
Through partnerships and innovative offerings, business owners are connecting with tourists and local residents alike
Beloved building – which has garnered a reputation as one of the largest instrument stores in Renfrew County and beyond – will soon host a cannabis shop as well.
The Bright Side of Business: Fashion industry entrepreneur Stacey Martin looks to ‘scale in a big way’More than a decade after launching her clothing line, the Ottawa entrepreneur is raising capital and striking international marketing partnerships.
- O'Brien, 75, leaves a legacy of advocacy and dedication to excellence in his field
CANADA - WORLD
Central bank pulls forward its expectations for when the economy will be strong enough to handle a rise in rates.
The Liberals are extending rent and wage programs while at the same time phasing in hiring subsidies, microgrants to help companies move online and allowances for capital investment expenditures.
Critics say the federal Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit has had poor uptake because it is more akin to the government's employment insurance program than paid sick days.
- Kingston’s Spectra Plasmonics pilots rapid tests to find ‘fingerprints’ of toxic contaminants in street drugsThe firm’s drug analysis system identifies the unique chemical 'fingerprints' of various substances and can detect the presence of dangerous contaminants such as fentanyl.
- SPONSOREDFar too many professionals are still making common mistakes and creating barriers to communicating effectively with clients, coworkers and suppliers – as well as exhausting themselves in the process.
- Virtual edition of CHEO For the Kids Gala raises $185K to help children and youth reach full potentialEvening featured gala-in-a-box delivery, online auction and entertainment while bringing attention to pediatric hospital's development and rehabilitation program
- SPONSOREDAs the economy emerges from the shadow of the pandemic, many businesses are looking to pivot, expand and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Getit Local is challenging Uber Eats and SkipTheDishes by operating without charging local restaurants the typical 30% to 35% fee on delivery orders.