New online accessibility rules in Ontario are prompting thousands of businesses and organizations in Ottawa and across the province to rethink the design of their websites and other digital…
More than $770 million in contracts have already been awarded for the building, but there is no overall cost estimate yet
Million-dollar home transactions in the nation’s capital used to be almost as rare as a unanimous vote in the House of Commons, but times have changed.
- The City of Ottawa opened applications Monday for performers interested in entertaining riders along the LRT line – a gig that won’t leave buskers…
Resumption of Ottawa-Montreal Via service welcomed amid concerns about impact of prolonged blockadesRoughly 5% of tourists reach Ottawa by rail
Despite the growing prevalence of mental illness in the workplace, many employees and employers are lost when it comes to understanding their rights.
With plans to add a second office at City Centre Avenue, Snowed In Studios’ chief says 2020 will be a “big year” for the company
- Join women from a multitude of sectors at this one-day conference focusing on connecting and celebrating female executives and professionals.
- Delight your taste buds with array of mouth-watering food and drink at the eighth annual Taste for Hope.
The need to increase transportation options within a growing community played a big role in Lyft’s expansion of service to Arnprior
With 5.5 million square feet – and growing – of warehousing and distribution space, Cornwall anchors position as Eastern Canadian hub
In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
CANADA - WORLD
Investors concerned about the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak that began in China.
Atkinson Schroeter Design Group creates a new sense of community for Canadian Real Estate Association.
About 200 protesters marched through downtown Ottawa in support with the Wet'suwet'en hereditary leaders