Veteran accountant becomes BDO's new managing partner and will oversee 270 employees at nine locations in Ottawa and the surrounding area.
While the ubiquity of mobile and portable technology has helped many employees stay connected to their workplace through the pandemic, it has also created new cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
Investor focus broadening to include more biotech, clean tech opportunities
- SPONSOREDHeading into 2021, what opportunities await Ottawa’s tech sector?
- For 37 years, the Ottawa native has navigated economic ups and downs, adapting to the fast-paced evolution of photography while building a world-…
PanTHERA Cryosolutions says it’s secured a $4-million investment from a pair of U.S.-based firms to help get its solution ready for market over the next two years.
Ottawa biotech firm predicts revenues will top $200 million this year – and only rise from there.
- Join OBJ publisher Michael Curran and Andrew Reeves, principal partner and founder of Linebox Studio, for an interactive discussion of the future of the office.
- Join Mayor Jim Watson, OBOT and the OBJ for the Mayor's Breakfast with Amb. Bruce Heyman, former US Ambassador to Canada.
Company has acquired J. Shaver and Associates as well as Limestone Property Management’s condominium management division.
Furniture and bedding dealers are also expanding into the nearby Town of Renfrew.
MetalCraft Marine manufactures fire boats and patrol vessels for customers around the world
- This year marks the 24th edition of the prestigious event, which has honoured more than 800 noteworthy business leaders since its inception.
- The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by…
CANADA - WORLD
Pandemic is making continuity and high performance more important.
'That's going to be hundreds of dollars of new CPP premiums out of paycheques of middle-income Canadians'
The pandemic has affected wine exports in all international markets.
- SPONSOREDWhen organizers went looking for a city to launch the annual event in 2016, the support from Ottawa’s tourism and tech communities quickly tipped the scales in favour of Canada’s capital.
- How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- Gaelic footballers have festive fun singing Christmas carols for elderly at St. Patrick's Home of OttawaOttawa Gaels club has been distributing care packages to seniors in Ottawa Irish community during pandemic
- Rules requiring masks to be worn indoors and protocols to promote physical distancing will remain in place even as vaccines are rolled out.