The National Capital Commission unveiled its cohesive vision for the future of LeBreton Flats Thursday morning, featuring numerous public spaces, sections designated for a series of…
With brands the likes of Crate and Barrel using Threekit’s tech to model couches online with a variety of colours and fabrics, big-name investors also started taking notice
Public affairs consultant Chris Day examines the potential impact on Ottawa's tourism sector, local public servants and the third phase of LRT from the newly unveiled federal cabinet
The Ottawa Bach Choir is eagerly awaiting the new year as it prepares to once again take the stage at Bachfest Leipzig 2020
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau unveiled Wednesday a larger cabinet with local ministers taking a bigger role on infrastructure and finances in the…
- Longtime baseball executive Duncan MacDonald says the sport can still be a hit with fans in the capital – if the ballpark is relocated to the heart…
- Algonquin College is turning to a veteran university fundraiser in an effort to expand its donorship base
Canadian Business Growth Fund CEO and Ottawa native George Rossolatos says a lack of patient capital is condemning too many of this country’s startups to quick deaths
This year’s Ottawa Association Exchange survey has a special focus on risk identification, mitigation and financial management as well as sections on outsourcing and engaging new members.
- Ottawa's leading business awards evening honours the city's innovative, ethical and profitable firms while recognizing the capital's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Get into the holiday spirit by joining the Ottawa Bach Choir for an evening of music and festivity.
- “We’re pretty disappointed with what they’ve come to the table with,” said the co-founder of a 40-person company that specializes in managing Airbnb…
- Neurovine is using AI to crack the code on concussion recovery, with backing from OSEG’s Jeff Hunt
CANADA - WORLD
Canada's largest grocery chain said the marketplace includes more products, as well as a broader range of vendors than what was available before
The global economic picture has worsened, increasing risks to global growth and chances of financial stress that could spill over into Canada, the senior deputy governor of the Bank of Canada said…
When the work environment has become poisoned, an employee may be entitled to compensation.