Indoor drinking and dining in bars and restaurants have been given the go-ahead, and movie theatres, fitness centres and playgrounds are also permitted to get back up and running as of Friday.
A team of researchers at the University of Ottawa is already experimenting with a new method for detecting future outbreaks in the National Capital Region.
Architectural consultant to review documentation as well as prepare design and construction tender documents, among other tasks
Going online gives festival access to larger audiences – music to the ears of sponsors and grantors.
- Weekly podcast also available on SoundCloud and Spotify.
The term “digital transformation” is often discussed in technical terms.
- Tentative PSAC contract settlement for about 70,000 civil servants also includes average annual wage increases of 2% in each of the next three years
Canada’s flagship carrier said Tuesday it’s asked Spartan “to assess how best to employ” its technology to screen passengers and airline employees.
Kanata company's deal to buy Norway-based Comprehensive Training Solutions International is its third acquisition in 2020 and 11th in the past nine years.
- The Businesswoman of the Year Awards have been rescheduled to September 18, 2020. The WBN looks forward to celebrating with you in the fall.
- Ottawa businesses are invited to have their company seen by thousands of business leaders and purchasing managers.
'Centralizing our distribution was a key part of our growth strategy'
Feris Build Tech has developed a building envelope system made of lightweight steel and expanded polystyrene foam.
Initiative will provide up to $5,000 of non-repayable funding to Ottawa Valley businesses looking to pivot or adjust their business model during the pandemic.
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Kanata firm makes hardware and software that caters to viewers who access TV broadcasts via old-school antennas rather than cable or satellite feeds.
CANADA - WORLD
Prime minister isn't saying today how the government will reshape the eligibility rules for the program
A preview of some of the national business news that will be making headlines in the days ahead.
Closure of "a significant number of money-losing stores" will allow firm to focus on e-commerce sales.