Assent Compliance CEO Andrew Waitman says the new funding will mean more hires at home and around the world for the 400-person firm
The tornadoes that wreaked havoc across the National Capital Region last month caused $295 million of insured damages in Ottawa-Gatineau
Spooner’s role in Mitel’s ascent, along with his wide-ranging background as a tech executive, made him a clear-cut choice to be the first recipient of the CFO of the Year award
Like any relationship, business partnerships can be susceptible to disagreements. And just like the breakdown of a marriage or common-law relationship, business breakups can be painful and costly.
- Watson made a few key promises on the campaign trail this year, including capping tax increases at three per cent and making affordable housing along…
- The large U.S.-based defence firm says it’s not the only company in Ottawa that would benefit if it wins the massive contract
It’s known as Ottawa’s construction industry night on the town.
Firm helps digital service providers manage broadband devices and services for their subscribers, and currently has more than 200 customers around the world.
- Join the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and special guests, including the Right Honourable Jean Chrétien, to celebrate the career of this distinguished Canadian.
- 'It’s on the mind of every single developer and owner when it comes to either purchasing or developing assets in Ottawa'
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
CANADA - WORLD
The Canadian Union of Postal Workers launched rotating demonstrations across Canada on Monday to pressure Canada Post into accepting contract changes
Designated spots for ride-share pickups, rooms to collect food deliveries and other tech-driven designs are creeping into modern condos.
Shopify reports third-quarter earnings and four other stories to keep an eye on this week.