In part two of a three-part series, OBJ columnist Bruce Firestone looks at what Vienna and Rotterdam are doing to win the increasingly competitive race for talent
A round-up of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence between July 15-19
Many of the country's priceless historical artifacts – and millions of other assorted bits – will be getting a new home in the National Capital Region, Parks Canada announced Tuesday
Real estate brokers and salespeople are not the same.
- Rideau Transit Group says it’s finished its work on Ottawa’s light-rail transit system and is ready to enter the final hurdle of testing
- Well-known Ottawa arts centre SAW reopens to the public Friday evening following two years of construction to triple the size of its gallery and…
- SPONSOREDAccess to outdoor space on Nicholas Street and in ByWard Market boosts productivity, tenants say
Vanessa Kanu's path to the C-suite of one of Ottawa's biggest companies has been filled with tough decisions, but she's today pretty certain about her choices
As it improves transportation accessibility and equity in Ottawa, Lyft recently launched its driver resource centre and support hub on Carling Avenue – the company’s first in Canada.
- Tournament attracts corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians and community leaders.
Join the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa on Thursday, Aug. 29 for its first annual Gala: “a night in the Secret Garden." Picture dancing the…
- Vanessa Kanu's path to the C-suite of one of Ottawa's biggest companies has been filled with tough decisions, but she's today pretty certain about…
- With major projects such as light rail on the go, the outlook for Ottawa’s heavy construction industry looks bright – but experts warn a labour…
CANADA - WORLD
Canada is officially asking four companies to send in their bids to supply a new fleet of fighter jets for the Royal Canadian Air Force
New online presence to be powered by open-source Drupal platform
The Bank of Canada has lowered the rate used by mortgage stress tests to determine whether would-be homeowners can qualify, marking the first drop in three years