A roundup of local companies doing work with the federal government in the past week
Martello Technologies reached a sizable milestone in its subscription services segment as the Kanata-based company pursues opportunities in new sales channels
New online accessibility rules in Ontario are prompting thousands of businesses and organizations in Ottawa and across the province to rethink the design of their websites and other digital…
- The City of Ottawa opened applications Monday for performers interested in entertaining riders along the LRT line – a gig that won’t leave buskers…
Resumption of Ottawa-Montreal Via service welcomed amid concerns about impact of prolonged blockadesRoughly 5% of tourists reach Ottawa by rail
Despite the growing prevalence of mental illness in the workplace, many employees and employers are lost when it comes to understanding their rights.
With plans to add a second office at City Centre Avenue, Snowed In Studios’ chief says 2020 will be a “big year” for the company
- OAX, the Ottawa Association Exchange, provides a forum for association executives to access the very latest research and thought leadership.
- Join the dedicated team at CHEO on April 1 for an evening filled with imagination at the 23rd annual For the Kids Gala.
The need to increase transportation options within a growing community played a big role in Lyft’s expansion of service to Arnprior
With 5.5 million square feet – and growing – of warehousing and distribution space, Cornwall anchors position as Eastern Canadian hub
In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
CANADA - WORLD
The CEO of Rogers Communications Inc. says that Canada's wireless industry has not fully matured and still needs "careful nourishing" as it makes huge investments in fifth-generation networks
Investors concerned about the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak that began in China.
Atkinson Schroeter Design Group creates a new sense of community for Canadian Real Estate Association.