Local company founded in 2002 specializes in “hardened” optical networking technology designed to withstand extreme heat, cold and humidity.
Furniture and bedding dealers are also expanding into the nearby Town of Renfrew.
For 37 years, the Ottawa native has navigated economic ups and downs, adapting to the fast-paced evolution of photography while building a world-class reputation.
Shorter, regional routes are likely to be among the first to be restored as airlines meet demand from visiting friends as well as business passengers resuming travel to nearby destinations.
- A growing number of freelance interpreters are taking time off from work.
The Bright Side of Business: Matriarch apparel combines purpose and fashion with support for young mothersProceeds will help fund scholarships to help cover costs of rent, childcare and tuition.
- SPONSOREDThriving business improvement area cements popularity as a proving ground for entrepreneurs looking to debut new concepts for consumers
Company will use the fresh equity to fuel its continued expansion as it builds out its subscription-based platform that backs up customers’ sales and financial data in the cloud.
The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by WarnerMedia last month.
- Join OBJ publisher Michael Curran and Linebox senior architect Andrew Reeves for an interactive discussion of the future of the office.
- Join Mayor Jim Watson, OBOT and the OBJ for the Mayor's Breakfast with Amb. Bruce Heyman, former US Ambassador to Canada.
MetalCraft Marine manufactures fire boats and patrol vessels for customers around the world
Cookie and snack bar maker Leclerc doubles capacity of Eastern Ontario facility
How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- This year marks the 24th edition of the prestigious event, which has honoured more than 800 noteworthy business leaders since its inception.
- The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by…
CANADA - WORLD
Pandemic is making continuity and high performance more important.
'That's going to be hundreds of dollars of new CPP premiums out of paycheques of middle-income Canadians'
The pandemic has affected wine exports in all international markets.
- SPONSOREDWhen organizers went looking for a city to launch the annual event in 2016, the support from Ottawa’s tourism and tech communities quickly tipped the scales in favour of Canada’s capital.
- How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- Gaelic footballers have festive fun singing Christmas carols for elderly at St. Patrick's Home of OttawaOttawa Gaels club has been distributing care packages to seniors in Ottawa Irish community during pandemic
- Rules requiring masks to be worn indoors and protocols to promote physical distancing will remain in place even as vaccines are rolled out.