Commercial real estate executives say many employees’ enthusiasm for remote work is wearing thin and that most companies feel the advantages of face-to-face interaction far outweigh the risks of…
The CHEO Foundation is adding a stronger online and interactive element to its popular annual telethon, turning the traditional one-day event into a two-week online experience.
Canopy Growth's fourth-quarter results, bank earnings and new GDP figures are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Michael Curran speaks with OBJ editors David Sali and Peter Kovessy about some of the week’s biggest stories and how Ottawa’s business community is adapting to the ongoing economic challenges.
- SPONSOREDPractical tips on how to recall laid-off employees and learn what health and safety issues employers now face as well as how to navigate the unique…
- Includes steps to prepare employees, ready the workplace and create a physical distancing plan.
Efforts support The Ottawa Mission, where staff are working around the clock to provide essential services.
Like many teenagers, Ryan Rodrigs has been glued to his smartphone during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Join the team at CHEO as they turn the traditional one-day telethon event into a two-week online experience. Donations raised will help purchase the latest equipment and fund life-saving research.
- Join Ottawa Business Journal publisher Michael Curran and CRGroup president Dr. Vijay Jog in this live podcast to discuss how CFOs and financial leaders can build stronger companies.
One of the province’s oldest land surveying companies announced Tuesday it was merging with a fellow Brockville-based engineering firm in hopes of streamlining its business processes.
New offerings, such as urban rafting experiences out of Britannia Beach, are helping to tap into new markets.
Ten startups accepted new program for women-led technology companies in the Kingston-Belleville-Brockville area.
- Festival organizers said Monday the popular annual spring celebration is on track to surpass last year’s total sponsorship revenues of $61,000…
- Iconic hotel plans to enforce strict safety measures, such as taking the temperature of every guest and employee when they enter the building.
CANADA - WORLD
The national drop in inflation in April was fuelled by a 39.3 per cent plunge in gasoline prices, the largest year-over-year decline on record.
Quebec removing police checkpoints that limited non-essential traffic between Ottawa and Gatineau.
A preview of some of the national business stories that will be making headlines in the days ahead.