The former CEO of the Minto Group shared his lessons in family succession as well as his thoughts on the LeBreton Flats redevelopment at a Thursday evening event.
The end of cannabis prohibition, new inflation figures and a fresh Bank of Canada outlook are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Greg Evans, PageCloud's new CEO, pitched his vision for the future of the Ottawa firm's web builder software on the latest episode of Techopia Live
OAX gives decision-makers from leading associations the opportunity to understand key operational issues and increase their effectiveness
- A round-up of local firms winning federal work for the week of Sept. 10-14.
- One of Ottawa’s largest insurance firms has merged with another local brokerage, continuing an M&A spree that has seen it acquire several…
- SPONSOREDWith no major updates to the company’s website in five years, the time had come for Ottawa-based Titus to hit refresh.
A local connected car company is taking its Kanata-made tech to Detroit, establishing a new office in what it calls the “epicentre” of automotive growth
Shopify's focus on physical support for retailers comes amid slowing growth
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
- A slew of expansion announcements and fresh attention on Hexo have driven the company’s share price up nearly 40 per cent in the past three weeks
CANADA - WORLD
Working in Canada's legal pot industry won't deprive you of a Disney World holiday but the U.S.
For commercial REALTOR®️ Geoff Godding, the reason for joining the Ottawa Real Estate Board (OREB) was simple – it boosted his business.
Among the issues being debated was a common definition of "safety sensitive" jobs, which determines the employees that can be subjected to drug testing