The large U.S.-based defence firm says it’s not the only company in Ottawa that would benefit if it wins the massive contract
ONFE’s School Breakfast Program provides more than 2.5 million nutritious meals a year: 13,500 meals a day, in 191 schools in Ottawa.
Like any relationship, business partnerships can be susceptible to disagreements. And just like the breakdown of a marriage or common-law relationship, business breakups can be painful and costly.
- Crowd clamours for selfies and facetime with one of the pot industry's most well-known executives.
- SPONSOREDOAX gives decision-makers from leading associations the opportunity to understand key operational issues and increase their effectiveness
It’s known as Ottawa’s construction industry night on the town.
Firm helps digital service providers manage broadband devices and services for their subscribers, and currently has more than 200 customers around the world.
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- 'It’s on the mind of every single developer and owner when it comes to either purchasing or developing assets in Ottawa'
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
CANADA - WORLD
Designated spots for ride-share pickups, rooms to collect food deliveries and other tech-driven designs are creeping into modern condos.
Shopify reports third-quarter earnings and four other stories to keep an eye on this week.
When one thinks of job interviews, most people envision a candidate trying their best to impress a prospective employer. But recent shifts in the Canadian economy have turned the tables.