Launched about 10 years ago, Alessa specializes in artificial intelligence software that aims to thwart financial crimes such as money-laundering.
Shorter, regional routes are likely to be among the first to be restored as airlines meet demand from visiting friends as well as business passengers resuming travel to nearby destinations.
Bayview Hospitality Group's plan calls for three apartment buildings and nearly 200 stacked dwelling units between the Kanata Golf and Country Club and the Kanata Centrum Shopping Centre.
Proceeds will help fund scholarships to help cover costs of rent, childcare and tuition.
- A growing number of freelance interpreters are taking time off from work.
- SPONSOREDThriving business improvement area cements popularity as a proving ground for entrepreneurs looking to debut new concepts for consumers
- Ethanol producer eyes growth in U.S., Europe
The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by WarnerMedia last month.
Tech veteran Timothy Roberts says aggressive expansion plan part of his mission to take digital wallet provider to the "next level."
- Join OBJ publisher Michael Curran and Linebox senior architect Andrew Reeves for an interactive discussion of the future of the office.
- Join Mayor Jim Watson, OBOT and the OBJ for the Mayor's Breakfast with Amb. Bruce Heyman, former US Ambassador to Canada.
MetalCraft Marine manufactures fire boats and patrol vessels for customers around the world
Cookie and snack bar maker Leclerc doubles capacity of Eastern Ontario facility
How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- This year marks the 24th edition of the prestigious event, which has honoured more than 800 noteworthy business leaders since its inception.
- The company Flick affectionately refers to as his “third child” landed more than US$50 million in venture capital before being acquired by…
CANADA - WORLD
Pandemic is making continuity and high performance more important.
'That's going to be hundreds of dollars of new CPP premiums out of paycheques of middle-income Canadians'
The pandemic has affected wine exports in all international markets.
- SPONSOREDWhen organizers went looking for a city to launch the annual event in 2016, the support from Ottawa’s tourism and tech communities quickly tipped the scales in favour of Canada’s capital.
- How the businesses that made headlines over the past year will shape the region in 2021 and beyond.
- Gaelic footballers have festive fun singing Christmas carols for elderly at St. Patrick's Home of OttawaOttawa Gaels club has been distributing care packages to seniors in Ottawa Irish community during pandemic
- Rules requiring masks to be worn indoors and protocols to promote physical distancing will remain in place even as vaccines are rolled out.