Supply-chain software maker’s revenues jumped nine per cent year-over-year, but company also posted its second straight quarterly loss.
A milestone that’s been built one relationship at a time
Dave Virk, whose family owns and operates a supermarket in the town west of Ottawa, has purchased the deep-fried snack franchise from previous owners Brent and Linda Bistrisky.
Sing for Hope musical experience marks community’s first-ever virtual concert fundraiser featuring local artists
- When the health risks start to fade, how can employers manage staff who prefer to keep working from home?
- SPONSOREDA local real estate firm is constructing a new high-end development that can help realtors work with their clients to move out of the city and closer…
- Downtown facility boasts a client roster of more than 1,000 individuals, including some of the best-known names in the Ottawa business community.
Move creates opportunities for businesses of any size to access the best designed collaborative workspace in Ottawa.
It's the Ottawa firm's first deal under the leadership of California-based tech veteran Christa Quarles.
- To celebrate the launch of the 2021 edition, OBJ is bringing together several of the city's leading workplace experts to explore how our office environments are evolving.
- Join OBJ and Interactive Audio Visual for an in-depth discussion on the tools every employer needs to safely return to a collaborative workspace.
Smiths Falls company continues to expand its eastern Ontario footprint with latest deal.
Philip Ling is using trailblazing green design and construction techniques to create a ‘show-stopper’ on the shores of the St. Lawrence Seaway.
Kingston’s Spectra Plasmonics pilots rapid tests to find ‘fingerprints’ of toxic contaminants in street drugs
The firm’s drug analysis system identifies the unique chemical 'fingerprints' of various substances and can detect the presence of dangerous contaminants such as fentanyl.
The Bright Side of Business: Fashion industry entrepreneur Stacey Martin looks to ‘scale in a big way’More than a decade after launching her clothing line, the Ottawa entrepreneur is raising capital and striking international marketing partnerships.
CANADA - WORLD
Higher deficits and debt in the coming years could limit the ability of a government to introduce any new, permanent programs without spending cuts or tax increases.
In a bid to win back loyal customers and attract new ones, MEC is rolling out new membership benefits that include discounts on services, exclusive promotions and access to outdoor activity and…
The study also found that Canadians have a high ability to detect whether a brand demonstrates a short-lived act of compassion to take advantage of the pandemic.
- Joint initiative of OBJ and the Ottawa Board of Trade is widely recognized as the region’s most sought-after business award for people under the age of 40.
- How Pat Crosscombe navigated the inevitable highs and lows of entrepreneurship while ensuring she and her team had fun along the way.
- Listen on Spotify or Soundcloud, or watch the video on OBJ's YouTube channel.
- SPONSOREDThere is widespread hope that the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines will enable a full economic reopening and a return to some semblance of normalcy for businesses.
- Kingston’s Spectra Plasmonics pilots rapid tests to find ‘fingerprints’ of toxic contaminants in street drugsThe firm’s drug analysis system identifies the unique chemical 'fingerprints' of various substances and can detect the presence of dangerous contaminants such as fentanyl.