Sensor Cortek's trailblazing AI technology that helps autonomous vehicles detect pedestrians and other cars is capturing the attention of some of the industry's biggest names.
CannaGenetics says the proposed 43,000-square-foot plant in the WestKan Business Park near Highway 417 would use “precision aeroponics” to grow pesticide-free pot.
Pandemic weighs down business outlook but sparks new opportunities for local economy
Annual event raises most amount of money to date despite switching to a virtual format due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Smiths Falls-based Canopy Growth Corp. comes in at No. 18, while Kanata software firm Kinaxis also makes the top-30 list.
Ottawa organizations are members of joint Canadian-European program to build “flexible and scalable” antennas that will help transmit data in 5G and high-frequency satellite bands.
E-commerce giant will pay Planetary Hydrogen to remove carbon dioxide from the air while helping to fund company's groundbreaking research.
- Ottawa businesses are invited to have their company seen by thousands of business leaders and purchasing managers.
- As life slowly begins to get back to our new normal, you can make your hair cut count by registering, donating your hair and making a real difference to local kids.
Dairy Distillery has donated more than 30,000 bottles of the alcohol-based, germ-fighting product to local groups in need.
Post-secondary institutions provide an economic boost to the region.
Agreement will enable Eastern Ontario facility to produce up to 100 million N95 masks a year.
Thirst for success: young entrepreneur's African-style juices finding a following in Canada's capitalUniversity of Ottawa student's drinks made from a traditional Senegalese recipe are now available at eight locations in Ottawa and Montreal.
CANADA - WORLD
'Our sectors are different – we cannot offer curbside pickup, e-commerce or pivot to manufacturing new products.'
Pharmacies across the province will be allowed to conduct COVID-19 tests to increase capacity; Ottawa reports 61 new cases.
Consumer demand has held up better than expected over the summer, which has allowed for price growth in some categories as well as letting businesses pass on additional costs, economist says.
- Podcast also available on Spotify and Soundcloud
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Ottawa Valley team typically travels to dozens of countries annually to showcase the world’s top paddling, hiking, mountain biking and fishing destinations.
- After making a name for itself developing an automated patient reminder system for medical clinics, Cliniconex began to expand into the senior care market in 2018.