Rapidly emerging business model features entrepreneurs operating multiple delivery-only food businesses from a network of kitchens that often don't serve walk-in customers.
Extensive renovations planned to townhouses, located just off Woodroffe Avenue.
For a minority of people who suffer serious, life-altering injuries while participating in high-risk activities, the wording of waivers can have huge, lifelong implications.
- Company president Denis Staples will be leaving the firm at the end of the year.
Richards, the founder behind Ottawa startups numbercrunch and Givopoly, will take over the role from Nokia Networks’ David Ritonja
Zhang, who previously worked at Mitel and BluMetric, is replacing Julia Flynn, who is stepping down from the post at the end of the month.
- Don't miss this fun-filled day on the greens! You will be privy to unique entertainment and networking, while playing one of the two exclusive 18-hole private courses, GreyHawk Golf Club.
- ONE DAY MEGA EVENT where you will get training on Sales & Marketing, Negotiating, Personal Development, Business, Money, Motivation, and so much more!
- Local organizations are seeking a new home for the internet in Ottawa
- Amazon expected to hire 600 employees, while construction is predicted to involve some 2,000 workers.
CANADA - WORLD
Ruling could undermine the company's business model, which relies on giving away its operating system in return for opportunities to sell ads and other products.
Omnibus bill would also cancel the White Pines wind farm in Prince Edward County – a move the company behind the project says could cost Ontario residents more than $100 million.
Rogers earnings, fresh inflation figures and a vote on a massive cannabis merger are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.