Now in its 26th year, Ottawa Business Journal is the leading source of business news in Canada’s national capital region. Readers turn to OBJ for the business news they can’t find anywhere else – unique and relevant information tailored to business owners, entrepreneurs, executives and managers. When it comes to local media, there is no better or more exclusive audience.
OBJ is a truly multimedia news organization that serves its audience how they want it. To accomplish this, OBJ operates a variety of platforms including:
- OBJ.ca, region’s largest local business media website, regularly updated on weekdays for the past 23 years
- OBJToday, a Monday to Friday email newsletter that summarizes the news of the day; the newsletter launched way back in 1999
- OBJ newsmagazine, an authoritative quarterly publication released each fall, winter, spring and summer
- OBJ social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, totalling 40,000+ followers
- OBJ audio/video podcasts and webinars, many posted to YouTube
- OBJ events, produced in partnership with the Ottawa Board of Trade, including major awards programs such as Forty Under 40, the Best Ottawa Business Awards; annually, the events attract 6,000+ business and community leaders