Local clean-tech firm believes it’s possible to develop “carbon negative” fuels that priced competitively with fossil fuels.
On Jan. 3, Ottawa was hit with its first major winter storm of the new year.
Decision boiled down to simple economics – a world market awash in liquefied natural gas, which has driven down prices, Malaysia's Petronas says.
- ADRM, Mindwire and S.i. Systems are among the businesses with local operations that won a federal contract, standing offer or supply arrangement…
- Former mayor and convention centre chairman points finger at federal bureaucrats
- With legalization expected to put pressure on prices, local firm among industry leaders in controlling costs per gram.
2002 CEO of the Year remembered for "incredible ability to get people onto his team"
Local economic development officials used the premier’s visit to draw attention to the city’s talent pool and high-tech ecosystem.
Attracting corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians, and community leaders, this is an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues, meet new prospects, or just enjoy a day…
Come celebrate Canada’s 150th at the must-attend, multi-track event of the year, featuring opportunities to network with 1,000 CPAs from across Canada.
- Latest cash injection comes just over a year after the 225-employee firm received $20 million in series-A equity investment
- UnCo. assembles customized wardrobe capsules with mixes of tops, pants, skirts and dresses from partner brands, many of which are women-led clothing…
CANADA - WORLD
Chips are inserted underneath the skin between the thumb and forefinger and enable employees to open doors, log onto their computers and purchase break room snacks with a simple swipe of the hand.
The International Monetary Fund expects Canada to lead the G7 for economic growth this year.
The IMF raised its outlook for Canada as part of its latest world economic outlook update.
Upward march fuelled by Bank of Canada decision to raise benchmark interest rate