Kanata-based division of Chinese telecom giant says it works ‘openly and transparently’ with Canadian operators and the federal government
Business networking fundraiser hosted by OCCO Kitchen for local food bank
Local firm says its services and technology are now in just under a third of the 18,000 long-term care facilities in North America
As Canada’s Paralympians take the stage – and in all likelihood, the podium – in PyeongChang this month, a local firm has geared up to support the team from right here in Ottawa.
- Experts are not anticipating a repeat of last year's flooding.
- Orléans-based medical cannabinoid company closed a similar $11.5M funding round a little less than two weeks ago.
Banquet hall includes a performance stage, dance floor, high quality sound and LED lighting systems, remarkable acoustics and an innovative cyclorama screen ideal for slide, stage and light shows.
Kivuto has approximately 100 employees and makes a turnkey platform that delivers software, subscription cloud services and digital textbooks to businesses and educational institutions in more than…
- Hear about the challenges and evolving opportunities for Canadian companies in Asia
Data Day is an annual conference held in early spring that celebrates the latest developments in data science and analytics research within Carleton University, the local community and Canada.
- “Most visionaries just give you the ideas, (but) they don’t implement them. Bill’s a unique person; he did both.”
- OBJ, the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce and Welch LLP are once again looking to take the pulse of the city’s business community through the Ottawa…
CANADA - WORLD
Recruiter. For some professionals, it can be a dirty word.
Tech company gets about 75 per cent of its revenue from enterprise software.
Businesses are already moving on from the barcode, including Montreal's Osheaga music festival, which prefers scannable wristbands, and Amazon's new, cashierless store in Seattle.