Nearly 15 months after the Confederation Line was originally slated to be carrying passengers, Mayor Jim Watson made it official Friday: the east-west LRT route will be ready to roll on Saturday,…
A senior economist at Export Development Canada shares how the local organization has made strides in making the workplace a welcoming space for LGBTQ2+ employees
Trinity Development Group is lowering the planned height of its proposed apartment complex next to the future Gladstone Station, according to updated plans filed Thursday with the city
Nearly one year after Canada legalized cannabis for recreational use, BOMA Ottawa and OBJ are surveying local business people to see how it's changed workplaces across the National Capital Region.
- A round-up of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence between Aug. 12-16
- Ottawa’s next pot shop may land in Barrhaven – with an application for Orléans waiting in the wings – after the results of Ontario’s second cannabis…
ProntoForms found success in the second quarter of the year as the Ottawa firm continues to grow its recurring revenue base while keeping its losses steady
Strapped with fresh financing and with a new CEO in place, a local cybersecurity company is building out a sizeable sales team to take its platform to a series of enterprise customers
- Tournament attracts corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians and community leaders.
Join the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa on Thursday, Aug. 29 for its first annual Gala: “a night in the Secret Garden." Picture dancing the…
- An Ottawa software developer is taking the Government of Canada to court, alleging a federal department is using its intellectual property without…
- With Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre set to be totally rebuilt, OBJ looks at whether community retail plazas still have staying power in a world of e-…
CANADA - WORLD
The fate of Air Canada's $720-million takeover bid for Transat A.T. Inc. rests with regulators after shareholders overwhelmingly approved the acquisition offer Friday
Transat shareholders are scheduled to vote on Air Canada's proposed acquisition in one of this week's major Canadian business stories
Metro Inc. will fast-track adding technology tools, including self-service checkouts and electronic shelf labels, to its stores in a transformation that will help to lower labour costs