Airport authority boss Mark Laroche says just one million passengers are expected to pass through the Ottawa terminal in 2021, down from 5.1 million two years ago.
Startup plans to build a personalized solution that can tell concussion patients when they’re pushing their physical or mental exertion too far
Ottawa program's second edition will culminate in a pitchfest with a minimum of $100,000 in investment on the table from local women angel investors.
Celebrate International Womxn's Week alongside Invest Ottawa and other local leaders.
- Launched in 2009, Bonnefield now manages more than 134,000 acres of agricultural land worth nearly $1 billion, up from 110,000 acres valued at $750…
- Nearly a dozen other Ottawa organizations also slated to get financial aid as part of $24-million package to help Ontario's cultural sector survive…
- The accounting giant said this week it’s finalized an agreement to buy Vanguard Professional Corp.
Former Shopify VP of finance Blaine Fitzgerald will take over as chief financial officer of the Kanata-based software company.
Kanata company’s market capitalization fell from about $4.4 billion on Wednesday to $3.67 billion at the close of trading Thursday.
- The pandemic has had a detrimental impact on womxn. Ottawa is uniting to reclaim lost ground and drive the future at the third annual International Womxn's Week.
- Join OBJ and Emond Harnden LLP for an interactive discussion about running a business amid the pandemic. Get timely advice on remote work, temporary layoffs and more.
Organizers say the games will provide an “amazing opportunity” to raise the region’s profile, showcasing its amenities and encouraging participants and spectators to return for a future visit.
Manufacturer says it plans to use the loan to add to its team of 370 employees and acquire real-time analytics technology to boost its production capacity.
Multi-modal facility sees third-highest cargo volume on record
- Federal department that hosts annual celebration is also seeking bids for a contractor to provide pyrotechnics, fireworks, music and a minimum of 200…
CANADA - WORLD
The government said under the current plan, seniors aged 75 and older will start getting the shot in April, while everyone 60 and older will receive the first dose by the end of May or early June, if…
The new flat rate method is quick and easy, but using the detailed method may yield a better outcome, depending on your circumstances
Company becomes the first domestic scheduled airline to permanently shut down since the start of the pandemic.
With an abundance of hotels, shops and restaurants situated in the downtown core, it took executives from the International Association of Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics Societies only one
- Out of darkness comes inspiration at Royal Ottawa Foundation for Mental Health Virtual Inspiration AwardsFive members of Ottawa community honoured for tackling mental health stigma, raising awareness, scientific research
- Organizers say the games will provide an “amazing opportunity” to raise the region’s profile, showcasing its amenities and encouraging participants and spectators to return for a future visit.
- How the cybersecurity company stays one step ahead of the bad guys on the internet.
- BYA gala organizers, sponsors drop by 12 finalists' homes to celebrate Ottawa businesswomen and their achievements