Firm helps digital service providers manage broadband devices and services for their subscribers, and currently has more than 200 customers around the world.
Suzanne Grant was one of four Ottawans who were among the recipients of the second annual WISE 50 over 50 awards.
OAX gives decision-makers from leading associations the opportunity to understand key operational issues and increase their effectiveness
- Company says deal will help its hemp genetic breeding program.
- Ex-Nortel employee finds recipe for success with high-tech pressure-cooker that’s become an online sales sensation
- Questions still remain about how federal officials will manage the appearance of Centre Block’s exterior when renovations begin.
Kinaxis has a new executive in charge of its supply chain software, picking up a long-time Ottawa tech player from a recently acquired firm.
A local connected car company is taking its Kanata-made tech to Detroit, establishing a new office in what it calls the “epicentre” of automotive growth
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- The former CEO of the Minto Group shared his lessons in family succession as well as his thoughts on the LeBreton Flats redevelopment at a Thursday…
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
CANADA - WORLD
More than half of Canadian homeowners recently surveyed say they would be less likely to consider a property if they knew cannabis had been grown inside, according to a poll released Tuesday.
The end of cannabis prohibition, new inflation figures and a fresh Bank of Canada outlook are among the stories expected to make headlines in the days ahead.
Working in Canada's legal pot industry won't deprive you of a Disney World holiday but the U.S.