Envari helps business & property owners navigate a changing landscape
The latest inflation figures from Statistics Canada are due out later this week
Claridge Homes founder Bill Malhotra matches grand total to help raise $102K for mental health cause
- Employers in nearly all sectors of the local economy added to their payrolls in September, cutting the National Capital Region’s unemployment rate to…
- SPONSOREDOttawa firm Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall combines rich experience with a proven ability to stay ahead of constant change in intellectual…
- The chief financial officer of Canopy Growth Corp.'s largest shareholder has been appointed chair of the cannabis company's board of directors amid…
GoMedia brings more than 130 travel journalists to Canada’s capital
A cutting-edge radar system that can detect drones small enough to fit in the palm of a hand will be tested at Ottawa’s airport starting this fall
The second annual eSAX Fireside Chat is a learning experience with a panel of established women entrepreneur business leaders. The event features:
- Ottawa's leading business awards evening honours the city's innovative, ethical and profitable firms while recognizing the capital's entrepreneurial spirit.
- With his firm developing new satellite technology that could revolutionize the way the internet is delivered, Telesat chief executive Dan Goldberg is…
- Local business leaders told an aviation industry panel on Thursday they want faster, more direct travel to other parts of the world
CANADA - WORLD
Housing starts data and the latest employment figures are due out this coming week in Canadian business
Safari-themed evening offers opportunity to rub shoulders with Senators players, network and support kids in the community
GGFL partner Natalie Evans guided Ottawa-based Paradigm Properties through its ownership transition.