Ottawa company is in the midst of a growth spurt that’s seen its revenues surge more than 700 per cent in the past three years.
Firm predicts the city’s housing inventory will grow slightly in the year ahead but says “low levels are expected to remain a concern.”
Ottawa business professional returns from eight-year break for 'one more shot' in four-man bobsleigh competition.
Most companies understand the importance and value of data, but are simply overwhelmed by the sheer volume of it and lack a strategy for leveraging it effectively.
- The rankings mark a bounceback for Ottawa, which had been a fixture on the top-10 list for several years until it found itself out in the cold in…
- Veteran finance executive, who now serves as CFO of Kanata-based Martello Technologies, spent nearly two decades with the NHL club before leaving in…
- Veteran lawyers say the time was right to leave their own booming practices and join national firm.
That's up from last year’s total of $2.4 billion and more than double 2019’s tally.
As Kanata-based Calian cracks $500 million in annual revenues for the first time, its CEO tells OBJ he's aiming squarely for the $1-billion milestone.
- Hosted by Area X.O, Invest Ottawa and Kanata North Business Association, CAV Canada is the must-attend hybrid event for those driving the safe development, commercialization, and deployment of smart…
- Join OBJ and college president Claude Brulé to explore how Algonquin College can help you find the skilled talent you need to succeed.
Coca-Cola Canada has announced a $1.5-million investment into a new distribution facility in Kingston.
As cross-border traffic picks up, businesses on both sides of the river are starting to see a return to life before the pandemic.
Beau’s told the Ottawa Business Journal earlier this fall that its revenue dropped by 50 per cent through the pandemic
- Techopia takes a look at a month to remember for the city's venture capital scene.
CANADA - WORLD
Although overall bookings remain below pre-pandemic levels, customer interest began to increase in June with the elimination of quarantines for fully vaccinated returning Canadians and the removal of…
Cohen is a lawyer, lobbyist and fundraiser who currently serves as a senior adviser to the head of U.S. communications giant Comcast.
Air travellers will no longer be required to spend the first three nights of their quarantine at a government-approved hotel.
- CEO Nazim Ahmed's new firm has $3 million in fresh funding for its plan to capture major market share in burgeoning bespoke printing space.
When Jim Taggart was a kid, there was no yellow school bus waiting to greet him after class. He got picked up by a fuel truck.
As employers institute vaccination policies for COVID-19, they face big questions about how to manage unvaccinated employees.
- Members of Ottawa's business community came together Friday to applaud, admire and appreciate a who's-who of local leaders.
The Ottawa-based finance executive who orchestrated the largest tech IPO in TSX history has been awarded the CFO of the Year by Ottawa Business Journal and the Ottawa Board of Trade.