The focal point of Ottawa’s Canada Day celebrations will be moved off Parliament Hill this year amid the escalating renovation work to Centre Block
Atkinson Schroeter Design Group creates a new sense of community for Canadian Real Estate Association.
An Ottawa startup’s bold quest to charge electric vehicles in a fraction of the time offered by traditional methods is getting a boost from a public-private initiative
- Many transit riders in Ottawa were left out in the cold during a heavy snowstorm after serious power issues on the city's light-rail system slowed…
- An iconic Ottawa toy and games retailer is packing it in after more than four decades in business
- A roundup of local companies doing work with the federal government in the past week
Kanata software company buys Indian firm; stock soars after firm beats guidance
Shopify has joined a controversial, Facebook-led group working on a worldwide digital currency even after technology and financial heavyweights have fled the high-profile association
- OAX, the Ottawa Association Exchange, provides a forum for association executives to access the very latest research and thought leadership.
- Join the dedicated team at CHEO on April 1 for an evening filled with imagination at the 23rd annual For the Kids Gala.
The need to increase transportation options within a growing community played a big role in Lyft’s expansion of service to Arnprior
With 5.5 million square feet – and growing – of warehousing and distribution space, Cornwall anchors position as Eastern Canadian hub
In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
CANADA - WORLD
The CEO of Rogers Communications Inc. says that Canada's wireless industry has not fully matured and still needs "careful nourishing" as it makes huge investments in fifth-generation networks
Daring Ottawa to ‘imagine,’ CHEO’s For the Kids Gala, presented by BLG returns this spring with flare
Annual fundraiser is a fun-filled evening featuring spectacular auction items and entertainment in support of a worthy cause
Investors concerned about the impact of the novel coronavirus outbreak that began in China.