Facing prolonged post-pandemic recovery, Sala San Marco converting portion of Little Italy event space into food store
"It’s going to be a long time before people want to get into a room with 300 other people."
With backing from a former PGA Tour pro, Red Rooster is looking to shake up the market for a key – but often underappreciated – piece of golf equipment
Upcoming signature event will raise funds for The Ottawa Hospital as it prepares to build new state-of-the-art health and research centre in Ottawa
A permanent shift is underway in the way we work, connect with clients and think about our city as a whole.
- Ottawa firm was one of three major Canadian pot producers hit with lawsuits last year alleging they exaggerated or overestimated sales figures and…
- SPONSOREDNew request for expressions of interest asks industry for input on combined 100 acres.
- "This is going to be my life,” co-owner Daniel Demois says of the venerable Rideau Street repertory theatre, which has been closed since late last…
Participants in the second edition of the program aimed at helping female entrepreneurs scale their businesses will now be eligible for a total of $300,000 in funding – up from $200,000 last year.
Ottawa-based company launches new venture aimed at helping Fortune 500 firms promote their brands in video games.
- Practical advice for employers rethinking the future of their office space and questioning how to ensure their teams stay connected.
- Now more than 20 years old, Forty Under 40 is one of the most distinguished and sought-after awards for young business leaders in Ottawa.
Eastern Ontario firm says new equipment will help increase production by 50 per cent.
The Eastern Ontario Boneyard has become a mecca for shutterbugs captivated by its collection of rusting antique vehicles.
Icarus Training Systems provides training slides, rafts and other products to airlines around the world.
- Outgoing BIA executive director praises merchants' 'resilience' amid pandemic
- The city’s central business district remains virtually empty more than a year into the pandemic, leaving a legion of forgotten retailers searching…
CANADA - WORLD
Move fuelled by increase in vaccinations, decline in COVID-19 cases and easing of governments restrictions.
The CRTC reversed a 2019 decision that lowered the rates smaller providers such as TekSavvy pay to piggyback on the networks of larger cable and phone companies.
Executives from the country's most prominent banks faced questions from analysts Thursday about what they'd do with all the cash they are sitting on.
- Startup leaders need to have the mindset that their company could receive an offer from a potential buyer at any time, longtime Ottawa entrepreneur says.
- SPONSOREDThe Ottawa Business Journal recently launched the 2021 edition of Best Offices Ottawa to highlight some of the city's top commercial spaces.
- Podcast: Waiting for downtown workers, Salesforce in Kanata, gym closures create entrepreneurial opportunityWatch on YouTube or listen on Spotify, SoundCloud and other audio platforms.
A return to the office and renewed opportunities for in-person collaboration are finally in sight for businesses and their employees.