More than 2,000 children in 2018, including new Canadians and children dealing with health challenges, participated in the SENS Campership Program.
An Ottawa councillor is calling for the city’s planning committee to be split into two bodies that deal with urban and suburban planning issues separately
Hear how a cancer diagnosis inspired entrepreneur Jordan Latourelle to upend the industry his family has worked in for generations
- A $26-million contract for Thales Group leads the latest round-up of local firms winning work with the federal government
- SPONSOREDLa Cité overhauls curriculum to emphasize competency based learning
- Ottawa businesses have come out in force to fill the familiar streets lining the capital’s first official Monopoly board
As many Canadian snowbirds have discovered, owning property in the United States might offer relief from winter, but it can also produce unexpected financial and compliance headaches for those who…
Researchers at a little-known Ottawa tech firm believe particles that are too small to be seen with the naked eye could be the next big thing in thwarting counterfeiters
- Celebrate the beauty and splendor of equestrian sport on the picturesque grounds of Wesley Clover Parks. Enjoy one-of-a-kind entertainment, incredible prizes and delectable food and beverage stations…
- Tournament attracts corporate executives, entrepreneurs, local politicians and community leaders.
- The Ottawa Business Journal and Ottawa Board of Trade are looking for your nominations to recognize the city’s top corporate performers
- Paul Meek has created one of the capital’s most recognizable local beverage brands – although the ‘original goal’ he set out for the brewery nearly a…
CANADA - WORLD
Demand growing for high-end units, particularly in communities outside central Ottawa
June's inflation numbers are among the stories to keep an eye on this week in Canadian business
The Bank of Canada is leaving its key interest rate unchanged in an announcement that balances domestic economic improvements with global trade conflicts