For more than 20 years, Farm Boy has supported the CHEO Foundation through fundraising campaigns, lottery prizes, coupon books, CHEO Bear cookies and much more.
The two towers would feature a total of 391 rental apartment units, with 180 suites in the 12-storey highrise and 211 units in the 11-storey building.
One of the keys to business growth is ensuring a steady supply of customers. What better way to do that than to build more housing close to them?
- Rick Colbourne will help create new programs that promote entrepreneurship and economic development in Indigenous communities.
- New rules from Ottawa Public Health come slightly more than a week before city council is scheduled to debate similar restrictions.
New funding push comes as company looks to cash in on the growing need for reliable wireless networks.
New CEO of Kanata-based pricing intelligence firm spent previous four-and-a-half years as chief product officer at Assent Compliance.
- To help the Canadian SaaS community navigate this new era of business, the SAAS North team is announcing its new virtual conference.
- The Businesswoman of the Year Awards have been rescheduled to September 18, 2020. The WBN looks forward to celebrating with you in the fall.
Feris Build Tech has developed a building envelope system made of lightweight steel and expanded polystyrene foam.
Initiative will provide up to $5,000 of non-repayable funding to Ottawa Valley businesses looking to pivot or adjust their business model during the pandemic.
Calabogie Generating Station was already nearing the end of its operational life span when it suffered extensive damage in 2018 tornado.
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Kanata firm makes hardware and software that caters to viewers who access TV broadcasts via old-school antennas rather than cable or satellite feeds.
CANADA - WORLD
Short of calling the police on noncompliant customers, businesses may find they have little power to enforce their policies on the public.
A preview of some of the national business stories that will be making headlines in the days ahead.
'People aren't wearing a sports jacket when they're working from home.'