OBJ seeks to be the leading voice in developing and sharing local business coverage, but we can’t do it without you.
That’s why we recently put out a call for businesspeople from all industries and backgrounds to join our editorial advisory board. The purpose of the board is to get to know you — our readers — better and to learn more about the dynamics of your industry and your perceptions of Ottawa as a business-friendly city. This input will help inform our editorial coverage, as well as other ways in which we interact with you.
We were thrilled to receive numerous expressions of interest from a variety of qualified applicants. With some difficulty, we narrowed the group down to 15 people whom we believe will bring interesting insights and fresh perspectives to the table.
From sleek corporate hubs to cozy creative studios, this magazine is a celebration of diversity in workspace excellence.
It is with pleasure that we announce the members of our editorial advisory board:
- Shabana Ansari, Co-founder, Peacock Press,
- Jacqueline Belsito, VP Philanthropy, CHEO Foundation
- Annie Boucher, President, Fuse Communications and Public Affairs,
- Jennifer Cross, Director of Business Development, MARANT Construction
- Dave Donaldson, Managing Partner, Bo’ness Management Consulting
- Darren Fleming, CEO, Real Strategy Advisors
- David Gourlay, VP Philanthropy, Shepherds of Good Hope Foundation
- Shawn Hamilton, VP Business Development NCR, Canderel
- Anish K Mehra, Owner/GM, East India Company
- Alex Nasrallah, Senior Accountant, Lekadir LLP
- Shail Paliwal, CEO/Founder, PLG
- Amir Rahim, Owner/Operator, Grounded Kitchen
- Andrew Reeves, Founder/Owner, Linebox Studio
- Alexander Rink, CEO/angel investor, Rink Ventures/Invest Ottawa/Institut Innovation Gatineau
- Jake Shabinsky, Managing Director, Glenview Homes
Thank you to everyone who applied to the board and thanks to our board members for volunteering their valuable time. Feedback on our editorial coverage is always welcome at email@example.com