The Ottawa Business Journal officially launched the 2021 edition of The Book of Lists Tuesday with a virtual event featuring interviews with several local business leaders sharing their industry insights and forecasts for the year ahead.
The interviews build on the data contained within the Book of Lists. Even in the age of Google, the Book of Lists contains local business data that cannot be found elsewhere. It provides readers with deep insights into the local economy and lists of the city’s largest companies, organized by sector.
Watch the video above to see a preview of the Book of Lists and hear from:
Kanata North’s biggest mix n’ mingle event is almost here: in a few more than six weeks, it’s the Discover Technata Career Fair.
- Paul Guindon, the CEO of Commissionaires Ottawa and the lead sponsor of the Book of Lists
- Stephen Beckta, the owner and operator of Beckta, Play, Gezellig and Curated By Beckta
- Toon Dreessen, president of Architects DCA
- Jamie Petten, president of the Kanata North Business Association
- Megan Wallace, partner at Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP
- Dennis Van Staalduinen, executive director of the Wellington West BIA.