Longtime tech exec praised for "vision and years of dedication" to building fast-growing Kanata firm.
Free platform allows patrons to enter their personal information into a secure database upon entering an establishment.
CRGroup's Vijay Jog offers insights into turning data into profits.
- Philip Aldis says he’s planning to reopen the 10,000-square-foot space at 1800 St. Laurent Blvd. next month under the name LaserMaxx Ottawa.
- Longtime company executive Paul Wood takes over as head of the national discount chain effective immediately.
- SPONSOREDRezoning hiccups, delays in securing a site plan agreement and conflicts with sub-contractors can lead to delays and cost overruns. Here's how to…
Silicon Valley company helps customers send and receive money transfers via blockchain technology.
YOW plays key role in eastern Arctic supply chain, but position cannot be taken for granted, officials say
- With students resuming classes – both in-person and online – employers are facing new challenges as COVID-19 cases continue to rise.
- This half-day virtual conference will offer local entrepreneurs insights into financial preparedness, forging the way forward and why mental health is more important than ever.
Dairy Distillery has donated more than 30,000 bottles of the alcohol-based, germ-fighting product to local groups in need.
Post-secondary institutions provide an economic boost to the region.
Agreement will enable Eastern Ontario facility to produce up to 100 million N95 masks a year.
Thirst for success: young entrepreneur's African-style juices finding a following in Canada's capitalUniversity of Ottawa student's drinks made from a traditional Senegalese recipe are now available at eight locations in Ottawa and Montreal.
CANADA - WORLD
Liberals emphasize climate change, economic inequality and systemic racism, but say not much can be done if the COVID-19 pandemic is not brought under control.
Experts say shifts in consumer behaviour mean lengthy backorders are more likely to arise on discretionary items such as patio heaters.
A preview of some of the national business stories that will be making headlines in the days ahead.
- Podcast also available on Spotify and Soundcloud
- Audio version available on SoundCloud or Spotify.
- Ottawa Valley team typically travels to dozens of countries annually to showcase the world’s top paddling, hiking, mountain biking and fishing destinations.
- After making a name for itself developing an automated patient reminder system for medical clinics, Cliniconex began to expand into the senior care market in 2018.