U.S. firm's big-name customer list includes ABC Studios, MLB Network, the Gap, Victoria’s Secret and the Smithsonian Institution.
Katasa Group's plan is anchored by a 26-storey highrise that would feature more than 80 rental units targeted at students and an additional 150 rental suites in the floors above.
Automaker will be anchor tenant in new 1.1-million-square-foot industrial hub off Hwy. 417 east of Ottawa.
The 20,000-square-foot facility has become one of the city’s go-to venues for social and corporate events since it first opened in October 2016.
- 'There’s still a lot of debt to pay back'
- SPONSOREDKPMG Enterprise and STEP Project Global Consortium report reveals successful pandemic strategies to rebound and remerge stronger
- The awards, which honour 10 alumni for outstanding professional and community contributions, will be presented in a virtual ceremony on Sept. 30.
The Ottawa-based water solutions company said earlier this week the new loans are valued at US$1 million each and carry an interest rate of 9.75 per cent.
Months before COVID-19 became a widespread pandemic, the team at OPIN Digital made a move that would help the company withstand the highs and lows of the pandemic economy.
'It seems that clothing demand in a global pandemic isn’t a high priority'
Wood cutting tools are essential in rural areas of Eastern Ontario and back in the day one such tool dominated the backroads landscape.
They didn’t start off planning to build a campground in Hammond. They wanted to create a collection of tiny, off-the-grid cabins that could command premium rental rates.
- Annual event spotlights the innovation, leadership and prosperity of dozens of companies in the Ottawa region.
- With backing from heavy hitters such as UFC announcer Bruce Buffer, Matt and Scott Whitteker aim to connect fans of combat sports with their…
CANADA - WORLD
Although overall bookings remain below pre-pandemic levels, customer interest began to increase in June with the elimination of quarantines for fully vaccinated returning Canadians and the removal of…
Cohen is a lawyer, lobbyist and fundraiser who currently serves as a senior adviser to the head of U.S. communications giant Comcast.
Air travellers will no longer be required to spend the first three nights of their quarantine at a government-approved hotel.
They’re 100 Men Who Care to actually meet in person again.
- Watch on YouTube or listen on Spotify, SoundCloud and other audio platforms.
- Cheeky new tourism campaign touts BeaverTails and other local attractions as it stokes city's friendly rivalry with Toronto and Montreal.
- 'Lumber prices – and the lack of lumber – have boosted my business.'