Local economic development agencies are doing their best to help give the city’s fledgling biotech and medical devices sector a leg up
With plans to add a second office at City Centre Avenue, Snowed In Studios’ chief says 2020 will be a “big year” for the company
NUA Office Inc. equips Mercury Filmworks with customizable design elements, enabling animation studio to evolve with company’s growth
Resumption of Ottawa-Montreal Via service welcomed amid concerns about impact of prolonged blockadesRoughly 5% of tourists reach Ottawa by rail
- A roundup of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with a local presence between Feb. 10 and 14.
An employment contract is one of the most important documents that you’ll sign in your lifetime.
The annual event is a celebration of self-funded start-ups and entrepreneurs from a variety of categories.
Alio, part of $14.5M deal, began as a business to connect patients with trained nurses for in-home care
- Join women from a multitude of sectors at this one-day conference focusing on connecting and celebrating female executives and professionals.
- Delight your taste buds with array of mouth-watering food and drink at the eighth annual Taste for Hope.
In the latest issue of the OBJ newsmagazine, publisher Michael Curran details our newest initiative covering Eastern Ontario business
Immigration, training opportunities and job-matching efforts among initiatives aimed at accelerating population growth
Cargo volume up 47% since township took over operations in 2001
- The search is on again for the next cohort of young business leaders making a difference and building companies in the National Capital Region.
- Despite a wave of new projects, local developers say they have no plans to scale back apartment construction in 2020 as demand for units continues to…
CANADA - WORLD
The rail blockade in Eastern Ontario has led to backlogs at Canada's three biggest ports, prompting some shippers to take their business elsewhere as cargo piles up and dockworkers' paycheques shrink
New minimum qualifying rate will be the greater of the borrower's contract rate or the weekly median five-year fixed insured mortgage rate from mortgage insurance applications, plus two percentage…
Numbercrunch co-founder Susan Richards challenges business owners to imagine the art of the possible