Regardless of how quickly COVID-19 vaccines are rolled out, the new prevalence of the home office is largely here to stay.
Deal comes hot on the heels of Grade A’s merger with Oregon’s Convergence Networks last December.
Three-part seminar topics dish out guidance to businesses, working families struggling to maintain work-life balance during COVID-19
- Record-breaking $98,000 raised during Firms Fill Fridges campaign.
FCi is one of those enduring locally owned companies that has become increasingly rare in today’s global market.
- Airline's plans to connect Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax and Toronto to the capital were put on hold last year due to the pandemic.
With the pandemic crisis, we’ve all had a lot of time to consider the places we call home. Some would say too much.
Cybersecurity startup's headcount has already jumped 20 per cent since late December and now stands at 150.
- Join the Ottawa Board of Trade, the Ottawa Business Journal and its partners for a virtual event that will provide a prognosis on the state of Canada’s economic health.
- Join OBJ and Emond Harnden LLP for an in-depth discussion on vaccines in the workplace and tips for managing the return to the office.
Cornwall-based electronics manufacturer has used a lean enterprise approach to help build 10,000 respirators in three months – and the rest of Canada is taking notice
Agreement will see 30 million masks delivered to the federal government and 25 million to Ontario each year for the next five years.
Food tours, plant subscriptions and agricultural experiences part of a new wave of regional offerings
The Bright Side of Business: Fashion industry entrepreneur Stacey Martin looks to ‘scale in a big way’More than a decade after launching her clothing line, the Ottawa entrepreneur is raising capital and striking international marketing partnerships.
- O'Brien, 75, leaves a legacy of advocacy and dedication to excellence in his field
CANADA - WORLD
Critics say the federal Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit has had poor uptake because it is more akin to the government's employment insurance program than paid sick days.
NFTs are essentially a tool that uses blockchain technology to provide proof of ownership of a digital asset.
Cautious projections stand in contrast to expectations among some of a rebound in economic activity later this year.
- Virtual edition of CHEO For the Kids Gala raises $185K to help children and youth reach full potentialEvening featured gala-in-a-box delivery, online auction and entertainment while bringing attention to pediatric hospital's development and rehabilitation program
- SPONSOREDAs the economy emerges from the shadow of the pandemic, many businesses are looking to pivot, expand and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Getit Local is challenging Uber Eats and SkipTheDishes by operating without charging local restaurants the typical 30% to 35% fee on delivery orders.
- SPONSOREDTo help local business owners support the well-being of their employees, OBJ and sponsor Meldrum Horne recently teamed up to explore new approaches to employee benefits.
- SPONSOREDThinkOttawa assists association leaders in planning conferences by helping organize bids and supplying marketing material as well as locating venues and hotels – free of charge.