Local businesses taking a wait-and-see attitude toward cannabis-related activities while provincial legislation gets sorted out
In an increasingly tight Ottawa talent market, most startups opting for co-operation rather than competition
When a digital agency sets out to redesign its own website, it’s important to get the fundamentals right.
- Two Ottawa firms with remarkably similar stories struck an M&A deal earlier this month
- A roundup of the largest contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence between Aug. 6-17.
- The company that owns the Toronto Star newspaper has signed a deal to buy iPolitics Inc., an Ottawa-based digital political news service
The Ottawa-based firm said in a release that it had converted a 10-month proof-of-concept project with a large, unnamed financial institution into a contract
For visitors travelling in an unfamiliar city, helpful advice from a knowledgeable server, driver or front desk employee can transform a trip and leave a lasting impression.
- Keynote: Erin Crowe, Chief Financial Officer of Martello
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
- The awards are open to for-profit companies, non-profits and government entities in the National Capital Region with 15 or more full- or part-time…
- Set to open his first new condo project in the nation’s capital in years, brash T.O. developer Brad Lamb says the city is still a prime buyer’s…
CANADA - WORLD
Critics of the act have said it resulted in an increase in electricity costs and saw the province overpay for power it did not need.
International research has pointed to Canada as one of the most prominent countries of origin when it comes to the shadowy online drug trade.
At Shaw Centre, the focus is on much more than hosting events and staying profitable.