Owner Bruce White cites plummeting ticket sales during the COVID-19 crisis as a major factor in his decision to close the curtain on historic repertory theatre.
Nonprofit organization is working with Calgary-based firm to develop, test and manufacture three-layered lightweight tube masks.
That’s the lowest the rate has been since April, when it stood at 6.9 per cent in the early days of the COVID-19 crisis.
Two long-time leaders in the employee benefits sector are joining forces to provide business owners flexible insurance plans.
- Lansdowne Park, Carleton University and the University of Ottawa among venues.
- Mayor Jim Watson and Coun. Mathieu Fleury, the city’s sport commissioner, are urging the teams' owners to commit to operating the franchises at TD…
- SPONSOREDNew publication explores opportunities in manufacturing and skilled trades in the region.
Ross's connection to Toronto-based firm goes back decades and is a key part of Ottawa company's 'origin story,' CEO says.
It’s the latest growth play for Grade A, which was founded 18 years ago and is now the city’s second-largest managed services firm with about 90 employees.
- The virtual fundraising and remote activity challenges will culminate throughout the weekend of Dec. 4-6, 2020.
- Join Mayor Jim Watson, OBOT and the OBJ as the highly anticipated Mayor's Breakfast returns on Friday, December 11, 2020 with Dr. Vera Etches.
Technology enables farmers to grow produce year-round in any climate.
Along the main CN rail line between Toronto and Montreal, entrepreneur Clayton Jones is seeing his fervent belief in rail shipping paying off.
Co-founder Shawn Winter says $25-million deal will help bootstrapped eastern Ontario enterprise break through in the lucrative U.S. market as well as build its customer base in Europe.
- Company said this week it’s reached an agreement with Toronto-based Apolo III Acquisition Corp. to complete a reverse takeover.
CANADA - WORLD
Both WSP and Golder have a significant presence in Ottawa.
Bank earned nearly $3.25B for the quarter ended Oct. 31, up from nearly $3.21B a year earlier.
Join the Ottawa Board of Trade, the Ottawa Business Journal and its partners for a virtual event that will provide a prognosis on Canada’s economic health.
- Online broadcast to feature industry leaders offering their 2021 forecasts as well as the release of one of OBJ's most popular publications.
- Annual award ceremony goes virtual in its celebration of Ottawa’s most successful businesses and their leaders
- SPONSOREDCommissionaires prides itself on delivering a great customer experience
- Unlike the glitzy gala of years past, this year’s version of the Best Ottawa Business Awards will happen virtually – but a celebration it will be.