Mont Ste. Marie is seeing a resurgence of popularity as a growing number of affluent professionals and entrepreneurs from Ottawa are hitting its slopes with their young families
Fewer families will go hungry this holiday season thanks to funds raised for this past week's Christmas Cheer Breakfast
Ten of Ottawa’s best employers were honoured at the 12th annual Employees’ Choice Awards Dec. 6 at The Marshes Golf Club.
The Ottawa Community Foundation works closely with professional advisors to help their clients make a real difference.
- The National Capital Region's unemployment held at 4.6 per cent in November, according to Statistics Canada
- Ottawa Flowers Inc. has acquired Givopoly, a made-in-Ottawa platform that helps shoppers anywhere in the world buy gifts from businesses in the…
- A round-up of local firms winning federal contracts from Nov. 12-16.
Local tech firm says foreign partnerships can be both lucrative and challenging to navigate
Enhancements include a new retail, food and beverage program, airport hotel, and LRT connection
Join Mayor Jim Watson at this high-profile breakfast series, where issues vital to Ottawa's prosperity and quality of life are presented.
We’ll be hosting a coworking day, drop-in style, on the topic of e-commerce and retail tech innovation with thought-provoking speakers, fabulous networking and celebrations as we…
- With a deep talent pool, rich history in the industry and a new sound stage development on the horizon, Ottawa's animation sector could be heading…
- The promise of light rail is in the air – but Orléans business leaders say that without a major east-end employer, the trains won’t be enough to keep…
CANADA - WORLD
Meng Wanzhou is a well-known businessperson in her native China, making the international political situation dicey for Canada, experts say
Architect Toon Dreessen argues buildings are on the front line in Ottawa’s fight against climate change
Washington State regulators have rejected Hydro One Ltd.'s proposed takeover of Avista Corp., citing political interference in the Ontario utility by the province