Watson says that it's his personal Twitter account and he has the right to decide who can see his tweets or comment on them.
Local clients include Bytown Museum, Watson's Mill and Tony Graham Lexus.
OAX gives decision-makers from leading associations the opportunity to understand key operational issues and increase their effectiveness
- A round-up of local firms winning federal work for the week of Sept. 17-21.
- Suzanne Grant was one of four Ottawans who were among the recipients of the second annual WISE 50 over 50 awards.
- Company says deal will help its hemp genetic breeding program.
Firm helps digital service providers manage broadband devices and services for their subscribers, and currently has more than 200 customers around the world.
Aerospace company finishes in the black for 30th consecutive quarter.
- As a senior IT or security leader, do you fully understand your responsibilities in the event of a cyber security breach?
The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region…
- The former CEO of the Minto Group shared his lessons in family succession as well as his thoughts on the LeBreton Flats redevelopment at a Thursday…
- Ottawa’s largest independent commercial real estate brokerage has been sold to a U.S.-based industry giant.
CANADA - WORLD
Scale of the job action will depend in part on how talks go in the coming days
The dramatic legal and policy shift also has implications for many other facets of Canadian society, ranging from law enforcement and testing for cannabis-impaired drivers to corporate policies…
More than half of Canadian homeowners recently surveyed say they would be less likely to consider a property if they knew cannabis had been grown inside, according to a poll released Tuesday.