Displaying 8221 - 8230 of 8334
- Martello, SnowM among local firms leveraging next-gen networking tech developed by telecom giants
- The City of Ottawa is taking a significant step in escalating its response to repeated service failures on the Confederation Line
- MindBridge Ai officially opened its London office on Tuesday, with company officials touting the move as a 'bridge into Europe' as the firm looks to broaden its global customer base
- A city on the shores of Lake Ontario is quickly becoming one of Eastern Ontario’s go-to spots to launch a business, partner with a post-secondary school and grow a family.
- The federal government is rolling out a $1 billion funding package to help cope with new coronavirus cases and to help Canadian workers who are forced to isolate themselves
- As the number of Canadians infected with COVID-19 continues to rise, e-commerce powerhouse Shopify is among a number of local companies asking their workers to stay home, while another major Ottawa
- Employers, corporate leaders and politicians gathered in Ottawa Wednesday to champion more inclusive workplaces in spite of international uncertainty around the spreading novel coronavirus
- The annual tech expo and talent hunt event offers local businesses the opportunity to exhibit their products and services and recruit talent in Canada's largest technology park.
- An award-winning bootstrapper joined Techopia Live this week to share the story of how her fledgling startup targeting the oil and gas sector has found its footing in Ottawa without raising major…
- Canada's largest labour organization and the group that bills itself as the voice of business look to jointly confront the economic fallout from the rampaging novel coronavirus