Displaying 7571 - 7580 of 7620
- It may be the oldest hospital, with the oldest patients, but Bruyère Continuing Care is out to change the future of aging with new and innovative technologies.
- Law firm donates prize money from inaugural charity event to Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation and CHEO
- Gourmet on the Gridiron raises funds to provide children and youth the opportunity to play, learn and develop through sports
- West-end BIA presents fourth-annual summer street festival full of free entertainment and activities
- If you told the new football recruits seen hustling down the field of TD Place on Friday night that they run like a girl, throw like a girl and even tackle like a girl, it would be a total compliment
- Organizers have really raised the bar with a creative new soirée that promotes the equestrian sport of show jumping, while also helping out the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Embassy hosts outdoor reception for 1,700 guests to celebrate France's national holiday
- Bruyère Foundation seeks donations for purchase of medical equipment not funded by provincial government
- What a warm reception the U.S. Embassy gave to its Canadian friends during its annual Fourth of July celebrations in Ottawa.
- Popular fundraiser continues each Wednesday in July at local lawn bowling club