Displaying 6941 - 6950 of 7346
- Housing starts in Ottawa-Gatineau were up 52 per cent in April over the same period last year, driven by a flurry of apartment, condo and townhouse builds on the Quebec side of the river.
- An opera singer, a photographer, a marketing agency and a well-respected arts leader were among the individuals honoured at the Ottawa Arts Council’s awards ceremony — the one night a yea
- A new tech conference coming to Ottawa next month is looking to bring together government, industry and academia to explore the opportunities in location-based technologies.
- Property owners in flood-affected areas will be given a six-month grace period on property taxes, city council ruled Wednesday.
- The Ottawa Senators’ front office is going through a significant line change this off-season as the organization is naming new executives amid the departure of chief operating officer Nic
- A growing portfolio and new leases drove earnings at Ottawa’s Minto Apartment REIT past the forecasts it set for this past quarter before going public last summer.
- A Montreal developer is proposing a new highrise apartment complex in the heart of Ottawa’s burgeoning downtown “urban tech” district.
- You.i TV’s bid to become the dominant software platform in the sports media market is getting a boost from a broadcasting giant.
- Though its headquarters have now shifted from the National Capital Region to southern Ontario, Quarterhill’s (
- Ottawa’s planning committee laid out a new set of charges for developers on Thursday, though recent announcements from the Ontario government are expected to uproot the new framework soon