Displaying 6941 - 6950 of 7006
- The recent concerns and undeniable failures with large government IT projects could actually prove beneficial for small and medium-sized enterprises in Ottawa.
- Business is booming at two of Ottawa’s biggest regional shopping malls – the Rideau Centre and Bayshore Shopping Centre – and the city’s retailers generally had a pretty good year overall in 2015.
- In its first budget earlier this spring, the Liberal government announced it is going to invest $800 million in innovation, entrepreneurship and technology cluster development over the next four ye
- The latest federal budget promises to improve living standards in communities across the country, in part by infusing billions of dollars into new infrastructure spending over the next five years.
- AirVM, an Ottawa-based cloud management platform provider, announced Thursday it has secured $8 million in Series A funding its CEO said will “ensure ongoing innovation and growth.”
- After more than 11 years on the job, Russell Frederick is leaving his position as chief financial officer of DragonWave, the Ottawa-based company announced Thursday.
- Klipfolio has kicked off the new year by landing a $12-million series-B financing round that the Ottawa-based company says will help it hire dozens of new employees.
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada issued a call Wednesday for anyone interested in funding for cleantech development projects through its SD Tech Fund and SD Natural Gas Fund.
- Everybody’s favourite supercomputer, Watson, is being tagged as a transformative technology after a successful run in Surrey, B.C., Purple Forge president and CEO Brian Hurley said Monday night.
- Halogen Software announced Tuesday that its vice-president of sales, Phil Rugani, is leaving the company effective immediately.