Displaying 6661 - 6670 of 7491
- Ottawa’s annual inflation rate dropped to 1.7 per cent in January, according to the latest report from Statistics Canada, though the capital’s rising prices continue to outpace the rest o
- KCE Construction Ltd. 42 Cleopatra Dr. Water plumbing and drain laying work Buyer: PWGSC
- Rising demand for resources and workers helped push the price tag for Stage 2 of Ottawa’s light-rail project to a stunning $4.66 billion, city officials told a special council meeting on
- Canopy Growth Corp. has signed a deal that will see Martha Stewart join the company in an advisory role to help develop a new line of products.
- Ottawa Business Journal is once again looking for local businesses that are on the fast track to higher revenues.
- Two sizeable projects got the green light from Ottawa’s planning committee Thursday.
- A couple years after generating buzz around a product aimed at automating the laborious proposal-writing process, Ottawa-based reDock has raised fresh capital to take a pared-down solutio
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced Thursday that Canada will be a partner in a NASA-led project to establish an outpost for lunar exploration.
- The volatile nature of its patent licensing business helped drive Ottawa-based Quarterhill back into the red in fiscal 2018, but the firm said Thursday that new growth opportunities combi
- Camp Fortune did an excellent job of living up to its prosperous name Thursday.