Displaying 6661 - 6670 of 6958
- Garbage, parking and cladding – oh, my. By Emma Jackson.
- The corner of Scott Street and McRae Avenue in Westboro Village could soon be looking very different.
- The Ontario Divisional Court has given Windmill Development Group and Dream Unlimited Corp.
- Longtime Westboro residents will remember the development controversy behind the big Loblaws grocery store. By Lucy Scholey and Haley Ritchie.
- Produced annually since 2006, Meeting in the Capital is Ottawa's most trusted corporate meetings and events guide. Read the latest issue here:
- An Ottawa-based marketing and events firm has has acquired Capital Gaming Expo (CGX), and the new owner is hoping to turn the annual event into a beacon for Ottawa’s burgeoning gaming sector.
- When the National Capital Commission announced RendezVous LeBreton group as their preferred bidder in the competition to redevelop LeBreton Flats, it marked a major next step in the ambitious proje
- An Ottawa-based company that uses groundbreaking laser technology to restore sight to people with impaired vision has been named the latest winner of the Startup Canada Innovation Award.
- A decline in high-rise starts contributed to a third straight month of sliding housing starts in Ottawa, the CMHC said Monday.
- A blackout over National Capital Commission negotiations with RendezVous Lebreton came into effect at midnight Wednesday, but not before a lawyer for DCDLS, the group behind the Lebreton Flats deve