Displaying 6371 - 6380 of 7097
- It almost felt like Trivia Night at the Embassy of France on Tuesday, to the extent that one couldn't imagine anyone departing the premises that evening without having acquired additional
- The blistering pace of home sales in the capital slowed a bit in November – but not because of any dampening in demand, according to the Ottawa Real Estate Board.
- The University of Ottawa is putting its new STEM Complex and alumni network to work to serve student startup needs with a new program aimed at priming the city’s entrepreneurship pipeline
- The Ottawa Senators franchise is among the National Hockey League’s 10 lowest-valued teams, according to an annual ranking by Forbes.
- Ottawa city council should allow private cannabis retailers to set up shop in the capital once the stores become legal next April, municipal staff say in a new report released Wednesday.
- Chinese officials are demanding that Canada release Huawei Technologies' chief financial officer, who was arrested in Vancouver over the weekend and faces possible extradition to the Unit
- Washington State regulators have rejected Hydro One Ltd.'s proposed takeover of Avista Corp., citing political interference in the Ontario utility by its largest shareholder – the provinc
- Canopy Growth is putting its massive cash reserves towards development of new vaporizer technology, announcing Thursday that it has acquired a German vape company.
- Thank goodness for pictures, because no amount of words could paint just how beautiful the farewell dinner was for Marc Mayer, outgoing director and CEO of the National G
- Calian Ltd. 400-770 Palladium Dr. Life cycle management specialist Buyer: DND $1,768,082