Displaying 3891 - 3900 of 5955
- Spectrafy develops sensors that measure the sun’s spectrum and other atmospheric activity such as greenhouse gas emission levels and solar radiation.
- Solink helps businesses such as quick-service restaurants quickly “mine” through thousands of hours of security footage to spot suspicious transaction trends and patterns of behaviour.
- The Competition Bureau has been cracking down on pricing practices in Canada in recent years.
- Social media giant's Q3 profit soars 79% to US$4.71B.
- Capital Barber Shop has been open in the Glebe for almost two years and is part of a growing trend toward offering men the authentic barbershop experience.
- Leonovus develops software that encrypts and stores enterprise data on its cloud, hybrid or on-premise solutions.
- One of the other major developments for L-Spark has been the launch of SaaS North, which runs this year from Nov. 29-30.
- Kanata telecom firm sees rising revenues from expanding cloud business, ShoreTel integration.
- A breakdown of who was up and who was down during Ottawa earnings week.
- Unemployment rate steady at 5.8% as labour force contracts