Displaying 1 - 10 of 6267
- Nearly seven years after starting construction on one of Canada’s largest new purpose-built rental developments in a generation, an Ottawa developer has finalized the sale of the project’s final tw
- Hintonburger, the popular Hintonburg burger joint with meals named after nearby streets such as The Parkdale and The Armstrong, may soon need to add The Somerset to its menu as today it announced p
- Bruce Lazenby didn’t waste time making his presence felt on Solacom Technologies’ board of directors.
- Ottawa businesses that operate patios on municipal property could see their summer rental fees slashed by 22 per cent under a plan endorsed by the city’s transportation committee Wednesday.
- Ottawa technology firm Espial reported a strong fourth quarter on Thursday to round out a record revenue-generating year.
- An Ottawa-based renewable energy organization is looking to raise a fresh round of financing so it can expand its number of solar power installations across eastern Ontario.
- Mitel Networks CEO Rich McBee struck an optimistic tone about the Ottawa-based firm’s post-mobile future, despite announcing a loss in the company’s fourth quarter Thursday.
- Leonard M. Gold has joined Perley-Robertson, Hill & McDougall LLP/s.r.l. as a foreign legal consultant. Mr.
- An Ottawa startup that says its battery system allows electric cars to be recharged almost as quickly as gas vehicles can be refuelled has landed $1.2 million in federal funding.
- Inflation in the nation’s capital accelerated last month, reaching an annualized rate of 1.9 per cent, Statistics Canada reported Friday. That’s up from 1.4 per cent last month.