Displaying 9981 - 9990 of 10012
- It is imperative that your exit plan works to minimize the tax consequences to the business and to the buyer
- Even before COVID-19 hit, Nelligan Law was undertaking a significant modernization effort, injecting business management best practices not always found at more traditional law firms.
- To celebrate the launch of the 2021 edition, OBJ is bringing together several of the city's leading workplace experts to explore how our office environments are evolving.
- Minto Properties will construct the nine-storey building with about 230 rental suites at a one-acre site on Beechwood Avenue, and the REIT will have the option to purchase it at a discount.
- “You have great neighbourhoods, but nobody knows,” marketing guru says during presentation at online conference Friday.
- Five-year, US$21-million program will see BlackBerry QNX provide technology, while Carleton will create a new on-campus research facility for students.
- A growing number of employers are seeing first-hand how modernizing their employee benefits package strengthens their ability to recruit and retain skilled staff.
- Local biotech firm's groundbreaking platform is used by medical researchers around the world to create 3D images of hearts, knees and other body parts.
- The study also found that Canadians have a high ability to detect whether a brand demonstrates a short-lived act of compassion to take advantage of the pandemic.
- School says new offering will “combine skills for those who want to wear a lab coat and a chef’s coat, and is well suited for those with a passion for food and a love of science.”