Displaying 9361 - 9370 of 9446
- Increased revenue from parcel shipping failed to compensate for higher pandemic-related costs
- New 25,000-square-foot facility will feature a makerspace as well as design studios, workshops and meeting areas.
- Gord McMillan says Ottawa-based firm is getting back on its feet a year after laying off most of its staff and filing for creditor protection.
- It's the second major deal for an Ottawa-area property the global investment firm has announced this week.
- Interim pact is a placeholder that buys Canada and Britain another year to reach a more comprehensive agreement.
- Businesses and associations across Ottawa have had to find new and creative ways of connecting with clients and colleagues – a challenge the Women’s Business Network has fully embraced.
- Owners of the Vittoria Trattoria restaurant want to rebuild the William Street property with a four-storey addition that would feature 16 hotel units.
- Shopify vice-president of growth Luc Levesque and Invest Ottawa vice-president of human resources Heidi Hauver are two of the 11 recipients being recognized for their contributions to the community.
- Noted philanthropists help make life-saving technology a reality in unique partnership with science, government and private sector
- Enhanced online shopping options, 'takeout' service helps popular Vanier retailer stay engaged with customers.