Displaying 7941 - 7950 of 8039
- Canada's top bank economists predict the country will see a few bright spots in 2020, even as the globe grapples with uncertainty in the Middle East and China
- Join us for some food, refreshments, insightful discussions, and listen to our local expert, Shawna Tregunna, on obtaining powerful data driven insights for your businesses success!
- As it builds out its own fulfilment network, Ottawa’s Shopify is planning to launch its own distribution facility in the National Capital Region as a “centre of excellence"
- A member of Ottawa’s tech community is among the victims of a Boeing 737 plane crash in Tehran late Tuesday evening
- Postmedia Network Canada Corp. had a $3-million loss in its first quarter as overall revenue declined 8.5 per cent from a year earlier due to lower print advertising and circulation revenue
- Ottawa-Gatineau’s apartment-building bonanza continued to drive the local housing construction market in December, with the number of multi-unit starts nearly doubling year-over-year
- A Gatineau-based software networking company is deepening its roots in the National Capital Region through the acquisition of a Kanata firm
- An Ottawa-based firm that has landed millions of dollars in funding to develop an alternative to antibiotic-based livestock feed has begun trading on a U.S. stock exchange
- Hybrid applied learning comes together with world-class facilities at 700 Sussex Dr.
- The median price of a bungalow in the capital shot up 10.1 per cent year-over-year to $501K in the quarter