Displaying 5331 - 5340 of 5858
- CEO John Chen said that BlackBerry expects QNX's automotive products, which are largely developed at its Kanata outpost, will ramp up gradually rather than repeat the 31 per cent year-over-year…
- BluArc, which launched its first product in 2006, employs more than 30 people and has thousands of subscribers across the country.
- The idea of so-called community benefits will be a mandatory requirement for many infrastructure projects the federal government will help pay for through its $33-billion spending envelope
- Cryptography is the “foundational element” for securing information from cyber attacks.
- Along with the move, Hydropothecary will adopt both a new corporate name and trading symbol, HEXO
- Light rail, a skilled workforce and burgeoning centres of excellence are creating a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for businesses and residents.
- Gemstone Developments and business sponsors raise $65,000 for bone marrow donor registry
- Commerce Decisions, a U.K.-based company with offices in Ottawa, has secured a contract worth up to $2 million to support the replacement effort for Canada's aging fleet of fighter jets
- Outgoing Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group boss Bernie Ashe's farewell event raises $200,000 for the OSEG Foundation.
- Roughly half of Canadians surveyed said they would refrain from cross-border shopping or travelling to the U.S. for pleasure.