Displaying 41 - 50 of 8879
- The Glebe along Bank Street looked busy with foot traffic on Thanksgiving Day, likely owing to the recent OMB ruling allowing the neighbourhood’s shops to remain open
- News that another acclaimed ByWard Market restaurant is closing its doors is a further indication of a shift in the city’s culinary landscape, industry observers say.
- It's unlikely that any single person will be held accountable for the government's failed employee pay system, a senior federal bureaucrat told a news conference Wednesday.
- The Westboro Village business improvement area wants to grow again.
- Retailers in the Glebe now have the option of opening for another six days a year after the Ontario Municipal Board sided with the neighbourhood’s BIA.
- Goodlife Fitness says it will hire up to 100 additional Ottawa-based employees to staff its new locations in Stittsville and Herongate Square.
- Video games brought Heather Powell to Ottawa, they helped her meet her life partner and now they’ve inspired her to open her own cafe – Rideau Street’s Caffeine 1Up
- Ottawa’s first-ever board game café, Monopolatte on Somerset Street, is set to close after three years in business. By Evelyn Harford
- As Beechwood Avenue undergoes its complete street makeover, shop owners fear the new bike lanes will be bad for business.
- For Ottawa-based Farm Boy, selling wine will be another way to offer local products to its customers, says CEO Jeff York. By Jacob Serebrin