Displaying 41 - 50 of 7571
- An owner of one of the Ottawa medical marijuana dispensaries not targeted in a police operation last week is vowing to stay open, even if he has to take legal action to make that happen.
- To celebrate Small Business Week, OBJ will publish stories of the successes and challenges faced by some of the
- The Glebe along Bank Street looked busy with foot traffic on Thanksgiving Day, likely owing to the recent OMB ruling allowing the neighbourhood’s shops to remain open
- News that another acclaimed ByWard Market restaurant is closing its doors is a further indication of a shift in the city’s culinary landscape, industry observers say.
- It's unlikely that any single person will be held accountable for the government's failed employee pay system, a senior federal bureaucrat told a news conference Wednesday.
- The Westboro Village business improvement area wants to grow again.
- Retailers in the Glebe now have the option of opening for another six days a year after the Ontario Municipal Board sided with the neighbourhood’s BIA.
- Goodlife Fitness says it will hire up to 100 additional Ottawa-based employees to staff its new locations in Stittsville and Herongate Square.
- Video games brought Heather Powell to Ottawa, they helped her meet her life partner and now they’ve inspired her to open her own cafe – Rideau Street’s Caffeine 1Up