Displaying 8121 - 8130 of 8153
- The Ottawa Senators Foundation empowers children and youth to reach their full potential by investing in social recreation and education programs that promote both physical and mental wel
- Since 1906, The Ottawa Mission - our city’s oldest and largest emergency shelter - has been at the forefront of caring for people who are homeless and in need in our community.
- The Canadian Tulip Legacy was established to celebrate the historic Royal gift of tulips from the Dutch to Canadians immediately following the Second World War as a symbol of internationa
- Join women from a multitude of sectors at this one-day conference focusing on connecting and celebrating female executives and professionals.
- Join Harmony House for an evening of great food and entertainment at their annual Red & White Foodie Fundraiser in support of the women and children in the program.
- Final four winners of a Businesswoman of the Year Award to be revealed at gala dinner on April 23rd
- Whether purchasing or selling, a real estate transaction should be governed by a contract.
- Traffic figures at the Ottawa International Airport are bouncing back in the early weeks of the year following stagnant annual passenger volumes in 2019
- Via Rail says partial service is set to resume between Quebec City, Montreal and Ottawa beginning Thursday
- Blockades set up by anti-pipeline protesters have forced Canadian National Railway Co. to shut down its entire network in Eastern Canada and Via Rail to cancel passenger service across the country