Displaying 81 - 90 of 3639
- With employment surging and funding announcements already emerging, 2017 is shaping up to be another big year for Ottawa's tech sector.
- A feud between Quebec and its radiologists has Ottawa’s ultrasound clinics raking in extra business. By Dylan C. Robertson
- Shares of Shopify spiked before market close on Thursday in anticipation of an announced deal that allows the company’s merchants to sell on the Amazon marketplace through the platform.
- Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson is the most popular mayor in Canada, according to new public opinion research that provides a rare glimpse outside elections into how residents feel about their civic leader
- CGI, Stantec and Tessier Translations are among the local companies awarded contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements by the federal government between Dec. 12-18, 2016. CGI
- Klipfolio has kicked off the new year by landing a $12-million series-B financing round that the Ottawa-based company says will help it hire dozens of new employees.
- Some business owners are pushing back against a proposal to significantly redesign Elgin Street by lowering the speed limit and removing parking, among other measures.
- GaN Systems believes it’s on the verge of becoming a clean-tech industry powerhouse, and Larry Spaziani can barely contain his own energy when talking about it.
- Wellington Street isn't known for its food, sitting near pubs and fast-food joints.