Displaying 71 - 80 of 3439
- Iversoft Solutions has made its first-ever acquisition in the form of local gaming studio Jelly Smeared Games, but that’s just the start
- The second phase for Ottawa’s light rail transit has cleared another hurdle, with the NCC approving of the city’s construction plans on its lands in the west.
- An Ottawa tech company with the goal of revolutionizing the hearing health industry says it’s raised $6 million in series-A financing that will help it expand sales in North America and Europe.
- DragonWave (TSX:DWI,
- Construction of the city’s light-rail line has crossed a major milestone after crews connected both ends of the 2.5-kilometre tunnel beneath downtown Ottawa, Mayor Jim Watson said Thursday morning.
- Bradda Printing, Robertson & Co. and ESRI Canada are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Dec. 26 and Jan. 1.
- Michel Paquet’s company needs all the mobile network coverage it can get.
- You won’t find overbearing heat and sand in Ottawa’s food deserts, but fresh, healthy food options are definitely scarce, especially if you’re traveling on foot. By Adam Kveton
- Gatineau bus drivers could be on strike as early as Saturday, after a federal board deemed the transit agency a non-essential service.
- The owners of a boutique hotel in downtown Ottawa are ending their decade-long affiliation with international hospitality giant IHG and plan to start operating independently next month.