Displaying 6661 - 6670 of 6711
- The Ottawa Board of Trade is urging the NCC to return to the negotiating table with previous bidders on the LeBreton Flats redevelopment in hopes of salvaging a grand vision for the land
- Startups looking to improve broadband access for remote and rural communities in northern Ontario could soon receive funding from an Ottawa-based organization
- You might not know it as there is still lots of snow and ice on the streets of Ottawa, but spring officially arrives on March 20!
- The real estate services firm expects work on new single-detached homes will drive this modest growth, with a corresponding drop-off in apartment starts hampering any potential boom
- Ottawa Business Journal is once again looking for local businesses that are on the fast track to higher revenues
- Christopher Simmonds Architect creates ‘a sense of community’ in new home for Tomlinson Group
- The University of Ottawa plans to unveil its new collaborative office space in Kanata North this spring, just months after it announced plans to expand to Canada’s largest technology park.
- The National Arts Centre says its upcoming lineup will give centre stage to female and Indigenous artists
- Skills training, support for millennial homebuyers and the ailing news industry are all expected in Tuesday's federal budget
- A roundup of local firms winning federal government work from Mar. 4-8