Displaying 61 - 70 of 2958
- Canada’s biggest marijuana company may soon be a little larger as shareholders voted to approve Canopy Growth’s acquisition of fellow Ontario pot producer Mettrum at a special meeting on Friday.
- Cyril Leeder gave few hints about his future as he expressed his gratitude to the Senators executives, his family and local hockey fans in his first public comments since being dismissed as preside
- In the midst of aggressive hiring plans, Klipfolio is moving into the former theatre space at the World Exchange Plaza later this year.
- With tax season just around the corner, the federal government is still trying to clear a backlog of paycheque problems for thousands of its employees.
- Thermal Energy (TSX-V: TMG) investors pushed shares in the Ottawa-based clean-tech company
- In a major executive shakeup with implications for the city’s tourism industry, the Ottawa Senators have replaced team president Cyril Leeder with Tom Anselmi, the former president and chief operat
- For anyone who has stared at a blank white page trying to figure out how to write an assigned essay for school, two Ottawa entrepreneurs want to help.
- Gatineau commuters are feeling frozen out, as the union’s work-to-rule pressure tactics lead to cancellations along bus lines of the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO).
- Protak Consulting, Acklands-Grainger, S.M.I. and Calian are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Jan. 2 and 8.