Displaying 61 - 70 of 3439
- With tax season just around the corner, the federal government is still trying to clear a backlog of paycheque problems for thousands of its employees.
- For anyone who has stared at a blank white page trying to figure out how to write an assigned essay for school, two Ottawa entrepreneurs want to help.
- Gatineau commuters are feeling frozen out, as the union’s work-to-rule pressure tactics lead to cancellations along bus lines of the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO).
- Protak Consulting, Acklands-Grainger, S.M.I. and Calian are among the local firms awarded federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements between Jan. 2 and 8.
- The federal government says it wants to animate one of the National Capital Region’s interprovincial crossings as part of the country’s 150th anniversary celebrations.
- There are hopes for a rebound in American tourism thanks to the 150th anniversary celebrations happening in Ottawa this year. By Adam Kveton
- The Lord Elgin Hotel has completed its multimillion-dollar renovations in time for what management hopes will be a record year in 2017.
- The rate of inflation in Canada’s capital accelerated last month, Statistics Canada reported Friday.
- Ottawa-based CannaRoyalty (CSE:CRZ) says it’s entered into an agreement with a syndica