Displaying 4991 - 5000 of 5067
- Satellite firm is looking to move downtown in new office space with room for expansion.
- Forecast of 2.1% is a downgrade from January's outlook of 2.3%.
- An estimated 150 employees will transfer to BWX Technologies
- IRD has landed similar contracts in Canada this past year with the provinces of Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
- Popular Wellington West lunch spot and catering firm opening second location on Carling Avenue with help from high-profile chef
- Join WCT-NCR, Nokia and other thought leaders and decision makers from the Kanata North community as we explore what we can all do to contribute to making our teams stronger and more resilient.
- Ottawa's premier Internet of Things event
- HR specialist Christina Anderson was tasked with organizing a major anniversary party for her firm. Here’s how she tackled it.
- Ottawa City Council has made its final choice for the new central library's location, approving the site at LeBreton flats, with one dissenting vote and one abstaining.
- Ratings agency says spending pressure will challenge the province's ability to "sustain balanced fiscal results" over a number of years.