Displaying 41 - 50 of 3447
- Ottawa’s population has increased faster than Canada as a whole over the last five years, but rapid growth in Alberta unseated the capital as the country’s fourth-largest metropolitan area, census
- The minister responsible for the federal government's troubled payroll system says she's more concerned about paying employees who haven't received what they're owed than she is about recouping mon
- A 40-minute commute and a quick border hop away from Ottawa lies the small town of Ogdensburg, N.Y.
- Pascal St-Jean, Peter Bernhardt, Shahab Siddiqui and Brad Smith are among the local businesspeople accepting new positions.
- One of the NHL’s most gifted offensive defencemen, Erik Karlsson is known to hockey aficionados everywhere as the engine that drives the Ottawa Senators’ attack.
- A sold-out crowd of 75 individuals gathered at the University of Ottawa last week for Ottawa’s first Prism Awards to honour businesses and organizations with coaching programs.
- Ottawa’s cat café entrepreneur has her paws on a location. By Adam Kveton
- Ernst and Young’s Ian Sherman has been named the acting chair of the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce, filling the role left vacant by Marie Boivin.
- Much like the store they’re in, the Ottawa Lynx throwback hats on sale at Elgin Sports are a stark reminder of a bygone era.
- With the help of foreign investment, an Ottawa-based entrepreneur is hoping to make his models the faces of Indian advertising by expanding his talent agency to Mumbai.