Displaying 2991 - 3000 of 3014
- On Monday's Techopia Live, the University of Ottawa's new Startup Garage cohort put down their boxes and picked up our microphone for a few minutes to chat about their companies and their goals for…
- Ottawa physicians, coders, designers and entrepreneurs came together this past weekend to find some common ground on some of healthcare’s most pressing problems.
- Ackroo, an Ottawa firm that provides loyalty and gift card technologies for retailers, finished its 2016 fiscal year with significant revenue growth and cash on hand heading into 2017.
- The province’s funding will go towards the CENGN Cloud Expansion Project, an endeavour to connect 18 innovation centres across Ontario.
- For a sexy event, it wasn’t a sexy cause: oral health.
- Shareholders in Valeant Pharmaceuticals used the company's annual general meeting Tuesday as a forum to vent their gripes with the struggling drugmaker.
- The National Energy Board says two-thirds of Canada's electricity supply now comes from renewable sources such as hydro, wind power and solar energy.
- Ottawa startups and enterprises may find it easier to harness the power of big data to grow their businesses after Algonquin College announced Tuesday it’s building a Data Analytics Centre with the…
- Within the space of a month, we saw a new “Innovation and Skills” budget as well as a bill to legalize the recreational use of marijuana.
- By John Muffolini “John, where is the Fintech market going?”