Displaying 21 - 30 of 3646
- The trip from Ottawa to Manhattan is about to get slightly longer aboard the country’s largest airline.
- More stores and restaurants, more cycling infrastructure and more patios — all are part of a vision for the future of Armstrong Street.
- If you think sales is all about being a fast talker, you’d be wrong. Today’s sales techniques are about being an active listener, building relationships and listening to your intuition.
- An Ottawa data classification firm says a new agreement with NATO’s information and communications technology division opens the door to further sales to the military alliance.
- Canada's largest publicly traded marijuana company says it has had a hard time keeping up with demand for high-potency pot as its list of registered medical marijuana patients more than tripled at
- Coming off a strong holiday retail season, Shopify executives were in a cheery mood as they shared details of the company’s fourth-quarter earnings results in a call to investors and media this mor
- The slow-moving plan to redevelop the office complex at Tunney’s Pasture inched forward late last month after the federal government contracted a firm to prepare a “phasing strategy” to guide the p
- The final event in Mayor Jim Watson’s much-touted “hat trick” of marquee Canada 150 spectacles appears close to being a reality.
- A spacious new headquarters in Hintonburg is just one more sign of bigger and better things to come from Ottawa startup Signority in 2017, the firm’s new CEO says.
- The owners of Ottawa’s iconic Château Laurier are pushing ahead with their controversial expansion plans and recently filed a site plan application with the city that contains new details about the