Displaying 5511 - 5520 of 5537
- For a minority of people who suffer serious, life-altering injuries while participating in high-risk activities, the wording of waivers can have huge, lifelong implications.
- The Ottawa Cyber Security Meetup is an educational forum for cyber security professionals and business leaders to come together on monthly basis to enhance knowledge, to exchange ideas, to network,…
- ONE DAY MEGA EVENT where you will get training on Sales & Marketing, Negotiating, Personal Development, Business, Money, Motivation, and so much more!
- Ottawa startup isn’t trying to reinvent the increasingly crowded AI space; it’s changing the way chatbots are delivered.
- The 24th annual Ottawa Real Estate Forum will continue the tradition of providing valuable insights on the market trends, issues, strategies, and opportunities in Canada’s National Capital Region.
- Zhang, who previously worked at Mitel and BluMetric, is replacing Julia Flynn, who is stepping down from the post at the end of the month.
- Local organizations are seeking a new home for the internet in Ottawa
- Richards, the founder behind Ottawa startups numbercrunch and Givopoly, will take over the role from Nokia Networks’ David Ritonja
- The bridge was originally constructed between 1898 and 1900 by the Canadian Pacific Railway
- Rogers earnings, fresh inflation figures and a vote on a massive cannabis merger are among the events expected to make headlines in the days ahead.