Displaying 5191 - 5200 of 5671
- Creative agency co-founder shares insights into design trends for growing tech firms
- Revenues up 9% to $3.6M
- East Ottawa firm to work with major engine manufacturer on next-generation sensors
- Book sales declined slightly compared to a year earlier when the release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child boosted book sales.
- Erin Blaskie, Erin Crowe and Kimberly Leet are among the Ottawa businesspeople accepting new positions.
- Keeps key interest rate target on hold at 1.25% for now
- Ottawa Business Journal among award recipients
- Asset manager currently holds air lease rights for adjacent 19-storey office tower.
- Nearly a year after five natural-born connectors hosted their first gathering of local entrepreneurs, thriving organization has become a place for businesspeople to ‘come together’ and tackle issues
- With this latest acquisition, the small-town Ontario grower’s ambitions of building a global cannabis powerhouse come closer to reality.