Displaying 51 - 60 of 4502
- A new rapid-transit line along Baseline Road could inch closer to reality this week after city councillors vote at a committee meeting Wednesday whether to give staff the green light to begin in-de
- Some two years ago, executives at Ottawa-based clean-tech firm BluMetric set a straightforward goal: Return to profitability.
- Tiree Facility Solutions, Calian and Donna Cona are among the local firms that landed a federal contract, standing offer or supply arrangement between Jan. 9 and 15.
- Local tech firm Shopify joined dozens of Canadian tech companies on Sunday condemning President Donald Trump’s ban on nationals from seven Middle Eastern and African countries entering the United S
- Canada’s biggest marijuana company may soon be a little larger as shareholders voted to approve Canopy Growth’s acquisition of fellow Ontario pot producer Mettrum at a special meeting on Friday.
- Cyril Leeder gave few hints about his future as he expressed his gratitude to the Senators executives, his family and local hockey fans in his first public comments since being dismissed as preside
- In the midst of aggressive hiring plans, Klipfolio is moving into the former theatre space at the World Exchange Plaza later this year.
- With tax season just around the corner, the federal government is still trying to clear a backlog of paycheque problems for thousands of its employees.
- For anyone who has stared at a blank white page trying to figure out how to write an assigned essay for school, two Ottawa entrepreneurs want to help.
- Gatineau commuters are feeling frozen out, as the union’s work-to-rule pressure tactics lead to cancellations along bus lines of the Société de transport de l'Outaouais (STO).