Displaying 4991 - 5000 of 5039
- The transaction, along with this month's $68M Investors Group portfolio sale, bolsters case for another strong year in Ottawa's commercial real estate sector.
- “On the Quebec side in our area, there are no other competitors. The market share is there.”
- A roundup of the top contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to firms with a local presence between March 26 and 29.
- Contracts will fund the development of a miniature 3D camera that could enable a rover to navigate autonomously on the moon and Mars.
- Satellite firm is looking to move downtown in new office space with room for expansion.
- Forecast of 2.1% is a downgrade from January's outlook of 2.3%.
- An estimated 150 employees will transfer to BWX Technologies
- IRD has landed similar contracts in Canada this past year with the provinces of Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
- Popular Wellington West lunch spot and catering firm opening second location on Carling Avenue with help from high-profile chef
- Join WCT-NCR, Nokia and other thought leaders and decision makers from the Kanata North community as we explore what we can all do to contribute to making our teams stronger and more resilient.