Displaying 4991 - 5000 of 5537
- The parliamentary budget officer estimated the Liberals will post a $22B shortfall this fiscal year, which would be $4B more than the projection in the federal government's February budget.
- Clean-tech firm turns forest residues into renewable fuels.
- Downtown property is likely to be joined by Scotiabank’s office and main branch at 118 Spark St. as well as a pair of RioCan retail plazas in coming to market later this year, real estate firm says.
- Aimers, who's a partner in Pomeroy House, Fraser Cafe and the Rowan Gastropub and sold The Works burger chain eight years ago for $10 million, is looking to scale back as he looks towards retirement.
- A roundup of local businesspeople landing new jobs and receiving industry accolades
- Executive says hike in Ontario's minimum wage affected Metro's results, although retailer controlled expenses as much as possible to offset the impact.
- The Growcer has sold seven of its mobile containers to customers in the Arctic at an average price of just over $200,000, allowing them to grow produce year-round rather than relying on expensive…
- Mining operations with stacks of servers suck up so much electricity that they are in some cases causing power rates to spike for ordinary customers in parts of the U.S., such as several communities…
- Leading the way for the National Capital Region was Gatineau-based Agrisoma Biosciences, which raised $9 million in a series-C round.
- Little disruption expected at Kanata headquarters, CEO McBee said