Displaying 4161 - 4170 of 5537
- Here’s a roundup of local businesspeople accepting new positions as well as the companies and individuals receiving industry accolades.
- If you consider raising early stage funding, here are some of the ways to increase your odds of success.
- This luncheon event will examine the trends and opportunities in the city's business sector and provide an insightful forecast about Ottawa's economic future.
- The Canadian company says it has agreed to help optimize select Qualcomm hardware platforms to work with BlackBerry's QNX software.
- Local firm secures $11M job with large pulp and paper customer
- "We are disappointed with our third quarter results, which came in below anticipated sales and profitability," CEO said.
- Mayor wants to build on momentum generated as part of Canada 150 celebrations.
- WSP, Parsons Brinckerhoff, HOK and Architecture49 among the firms in joint venture that received $127M architectural and engineering job.
- Annual breakfast benefit brings together 800 community and business leaders
- Motion runs counter to Mayor Jim Watson’s pledge to cap increases to 2%