Displaying 4161 - 4170 of 4192
- Three sisters raise awareness over youth homelessness after the oldest comes face-to-face with a teenage girl begging for change outside their neighbourhood grocery store.
- Cybersecurity experts fear government and corporate defensive capabilities are not keeping pace with growing ranks of sophisticated hackers, a sentiment underscored by recent events.
- When it comes to his charitable giving, Dr. Pradeep Merchant isn’t satisfied with the status quo.
- The Best Ottawa Business Awards (The BOBs) is an annual award ceremony and gala that celebrates Ottawa's history of innovative, ethical and profitable business, and recognizes its entrepreneurial s
- What’s real about the Internet of Things (IOT) and what’s hype? What security issues does this expanding world of IOT present?
- 2002 CEO of the Year remembered for "incredible ability to get people onto his team"
- Hard Rock Casinos Ottawa has the green light for a 67 per cent increase in the number of gaming tables at the Rideau Carleton Raceway from 21 to 35.
- Ottawa-based startup makes use of artificial intelligence to curate and build its meditation tools.
- Lansdowne visionary John Ruddy, Calian CEO Kevin Ford among homegrown business titans honoured at record-setting ceremony
- The 12,000 college professors, instructors, counsellors and librarians have been off the job since Oct. 15, leaving some 500,000 students out of class.