Displaying 4161 - 4170 of 4875
- Centre Block has loomed large over Ottawa’s economy for more than a century, symbolizing the outsized role the federal government plays in the local business community.
- Ontario is envisioning a future in which millions of electric vehicles are on the roads, but analysts predict consumer uptake will remain far off the government target for 2020, despite tens of…
- New head of clean-tech firm replaces the outgoing Roger Woeller, who will remain on the board of directors
- Several NCC members expressed a desire that the building not be covered with scaffolding and plain white tarps, but instead the NCC consider a printed tarp that would include an image of the building.
- Parks Canada runs 47 national parks and 170 national heritage sites, in every province and territory.
- Quarterhill’s new business model involves building a portfolio of companies in the Industrial Internet of Things space.
- It would be the first rental property in Ottawa for Katasa, which also said it plans to develop retirement homes and student residences on the Ontario side.
- FileCatalyst, founded in 2000, has been a pioneer in the accelerated file transfer technologies that are standard in film and broadcast today.
- Aphria is one of several voices advocating for pharmacies to be permitted to distribute medical cannabis.
- Revenue for the three months ended Oct. 31 totalled $5.66 billion, up from $5.28 billion.