Displaying 9191 - 9200 of 9285
- O’Brien is asking Hydro Ottawa to immediately stop disconnecting power to small businesses as well as waive all penalties and interest accrued on their accounts.
- Organization representing more than 6,200 local businesses wants premier to justify latest clampdown on bars, restaurants, gyms and other local enterprises.
- Facility will feature state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging technology, the latest in 3D printing equipment and drones that can set up 5G networks.
- Claims of unpaid rent include $875,680 at Les Promenades Gatineau.
- The airline had already reduced the frequency of flights between Ottawa and the Nova Scotia city from once daily to twice weekly during the pandemic.
- Centre Block Group recognized with special one-time award for response to COVID-19 crisis alongside seven other award category recipients.
- Ottawa born-and-raised entrepreneur builds one of fastest-growing companies at an astonishing rate
- Join Mayor Jim Watson and local business leaders at the highly anticipated Mayor's Breakfast featuring guest speaker The Honourable Catherine McKenna.
- Several business advocates are challenging the government to produce evidence showing a connection between their operations and the recent spike in COVID-19 cases.