Displaying 81 - 90 of 8976
- An innovative local initiative is helping Hydro Ottawa reduce its environmental impact while making a positive difference in the community.
- One of Canada’s most distinguished former public servants recently gave a speech on the state of innovation in this country that was both inspirational and depressing.
- Buckle up. It could be a wild ride as changes to city rules for taxis and “Private Transportation Companies” (PTC's; that'd be Uber) go from zero to sixty in three months flat.
- Over the past couple of years, I have commented extensively about the challenges startups must overcome to be successful.
- Recently Ottawa Citizen columnist Andrew Cohen espoused that “Ottawa is the Worst G7 Capital”. I and thousands of others have a different view.
- After hitting a record high in November, the number of people working in the National Capital Region dipped slightly last month as employers shed 500 jobs, Statistics Canada said Friday.
- I have always thought of Canada as an innovation nation.
- Most of us are more connected to the Internet than ever before. By Mike Gifford
- Credit card issuers are waging a fierce war for our business, and consumers should be cashing in. But how?
- A few weeks ago, I had the honour of attending a youth entrepreneurship roundtable with Prince Edward, Ontario Lt.-Gov.