Displaying 81 - 90 of 6541
- Some business owners are pushing back against a proposal to significantly redesign Elgin Street by lowering the speed limit and removing parking, among other measures.
- GaN Systems believes it’s on the verge of becoming a clean-tech industry powerhouse, and Larry Spaziani can barely contain his own energy when talking about it.
- Wellington Street isn't known for its food, sitting near pubs and fast-food joints.
- The Bootstrap Awards are returning in 2017 after a three-year hiatus with a new owner and a new sponsor.
- It's unlikely that any single person will be held accountable for the government's failed employee pay system, a senior federal bureaucrat told a news conference Wednesday.
- Ottawa-based cannabis investment firm CannaRoyalty Corp.
- Union cries foul after reps disciplined
- After hitting a record high in November, the number of people working in the National Capital Region dipped slightly last month as employers shed 500 jobs, Statistics Canada said Friday.
- For 20 straight years, the Ottawa Business Journal has been honouring the top 40 professionals under the age of 40 to highlight the talent within the National Capital Region.
- Gatineau’s mayor says a light-rail transit line could connect both sides of the Ottawa River. By Dylan C. Robertson