Displaying 7381 - 7390 of 7462
- Don't miss the inaugural Ottawa Talent Summit, a two-day event dedicated to one of the city's most pressing business issues: developing, recruiting, retaining and maximizing employee talent.
- Canada's telecom watchdog has launched a review of new cellphone financing plans to ensure they comply with an industry code of conduct
- Quebec taxi drivers are set to launch a rotating strike on Tuesday to express their dissatisfaction with the government's moves to overhaul the industry
- Kanata’s Hazeldean Mall has been sold to new owners who are pledging to revitalize a property that’s still searching for a dominant anchor tenant more than four years after Target pulled
- Inaugural fundraiser features Shopify COO Harley Finkelstein as surprise guest DJ
- Ottawa employment lawyer Alex Lucifero, a partner at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP, explains the options for employers and the rights of employees surrounding temporary layoffs.
- The Government of Canada is putting its weight behind an Ottawa development that looks to make housing more affordable for the capital’s aging residents
- ‘Business on a Mission’ seeks to grow charity’s corporate sponsorship
- Jens-Michael Schaal is on a mission to sell companies from around the world on the merits of doing business in the capital – a sales pitch he's personally prepped to give
- September in Ottawa means back to school and back to work! For new businesses, this could be the right time to hire a bookkeeper.