Displaying 7381 - 7390 of 7744
- An Ottawa-Gatineau hemp firm is laying off a substantial number of employees as it searches for an acquisition, additional financing or another strategy to remain in business
- The latest housing starts figures and earnings from retailers Roots and Hudson's Bay Co. are due out this week
- Fuelled by a wave of hiring in the health-care and retail sectors, Ottawa-Gatineau’s unemployment rate dipped slightly in August, Statistics Canada said Friday
- Staff at Ottawa-based OPIN share some of the secrets to the firm’s success
- I was recently approached by a concerned employer with an interesting question. His business was facing a slowdown, however, new orders were anticipated by the end of the year.
- Nearly two decades after its debut, the annual Book of Lists continues to be one of OBJ’s most sought after publications. Even in this age of Google, the Book of Lists contains insightful local bus
- United Airlines is set to cancel its service between Ottawa and Newark next year, just as the air carrier is expected to resume its direct connections between YOW and Chicago
- Applications are now open for SaaS startups looking to make a splash at one of Ottawa’s biggest annual conferences
- IT firm sold to New York private equity firm in deal to help finance launch of new enterprise aimed at providing "virtual office space" to remote workers.
- Ottawa-Gatineau homebuilders slowed their pace of new projects in August while a lack of inventory in the National Capital Region continues to drive housing prices higher