Displaying 7181 - 7190 of 7225
- Does the road to faster-charging electric vehicles run through Ottawa?
- A pending motion for city council to rescind approval of the controversial addition to the Château Laurier could land the municipality in a tough court battle
- Executives at an international commercial real estate company believe Ottawa's tech scene will embrace its brand of flexible office space in the downtown core
- Ottawa firm offers bookkeeping, training, consulting and tax services
- Buoyed by platforms such as Airbnb Experiences, a new wave of local entrepreneurs is catering to tourists who want to stray from the beaten path and see a different side of the capital
- A major facelift of a long-vacant federal government building is set to begin next month as contractors ready a temporary home for the Supreme Court of Canada.
- A round-up of the top federal contracts, standing offers and supply arrangements awarded to companies with a local presence between June 24-28
- Housing starts in Ottawa-Gatineau fell 20 per cent in June compared with a year earlier, thanks to a decline in new builds of pricier single-detached homes on the Ottawa side of the river
- The Ottawa Business Journal and Ottawa Board of Trade are looking for your nominations to recognize the city’s top corporate performers
- Passing of pioneering Ottawa-based advocate leaves nation’s tech sector without ‘its voice’